• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SIHH2019 Panerai

Tickman

Known Member
21/4/16
It’s a recycled plastic strap that apparently is quite comfortable. It’s sustainable, organic, potentially vegan and cage-free.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

It seems comfortable from the pictures. Looks like a woven nylon Apple Watch sport loop band. I checked the Panerai website and they don't list this one under the straps section individually. It is only on the front page on 2 of the new Submersibles in blue and black colors.

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam
Some actual photos of the Bronzo -- the tobacco ceramic bezel is a nice addition. Really ties the room together ...

jUmOf.jpg

jU4IQ.jpg

jUAsX.jpg

Where did you find these pictures?
Been seacrching for this watch the last couple oof weeks and hoping for the release yesterday but nothing.....
Only found a good HQ press picture.

45eb241aeedab09829514598fdfe9c16.jpg

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
VSF / XF never stopped repping PAMs, let's see if ZF will get back into the game

I never stated nor even implied that XF/VSF stopped making PAM reps. :whistle: My question was will the factories (XF/VSF/ZF/SF/Noob...) rep them (these new SIHH2019 releases)?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just linked a selection on Angus' Get It Repped II thread. Maybe they'll gain some traction.

Reactions: DaleM

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I never stated nor even implied that XF/VSF stopped making PAM reps. :whistle: My question was will the factories (XF/VSF/ZF/SF/Noob...) rep them (these new SIHH2019 releases)?

What I meant is that, given the fact that XF/VSF is still repping PAMs (they even repped the Luminor due - or tried at least), they will most likely rep a few of these new releases as well...after all if you are the only factory repping a brand you can afford to rep a few more models to see which ones are popular and which ones are not

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Where did you find these pictures?
Been seacrching for this watch the last couple oof weeks and hoping for the release yesterday but nothing.....
Only found a good HQ press picture.

45eb241aeedab09829514598fdfe9c16.jpg

Instagram and Facebook from guys that are there. It’s the strangest thing — no one seems to care or be impressed with the new Bronzo. Today, all the rage is over the color of the rainbow carbotechs and Mike Horns or the Prada 508. If I see carbotech in one more watch, I might just lose it haha ...

Reactions: Olavmol

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam
Instagram and Facebook from guys that are there. It’s the strangest thing — no one seems to care or be impressed with the new Bronzo. Today, all the rage is over the color of the rainbow carbotechs and Mike Horns or the Prada 508. If I see carbotech in one more watch, I might just lose it haha ...

Do you know if there is a ref number for the new bronzo?
I've been searching frantically for more info but even on insta and FB I can't find more than 1 or 2 pictures.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Do you know if there is a ref number for the new bronzo?
I've been searching frantically for more info but even on insta and FB I can't find more than 1 or 2 pictures.

Have not seen a reference number yet -- I'm thinking somewhere in the high-900's. It was presented yesterday with relatively little fanfare. The word is that it will only be available at boutiques and limited to 1,000 units per year. Panerai has been hinting that the "best is yet to come" so everyone is waiting for the big reveal today or tomorrow. For those alienated by the modern direction of the first day, the hope is that the remaining unveilings will appeal more the vintage/core side of the brand ...

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Have not seen a reference number yet -- I'm thinking somewhere in the high-900's. It was presented yesterday with relatively little fanfare. The word is that it will only be available at boutiques and limited to 1,000 units per year. Panerai has been hinting that the "best is yet to come" so everyone is waiting for the big reveal today or tomorrow. For those alienated by the modern direction of the first day, the hope is that the remaining unveilings will appeal more the vintage/core side of the brand ...

I agree, too much Carbon for me !

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam

AHA,

Didn't know that there will be a "second round" of reveals.
Hoping to see some more contemporary models.
That being said, I think most of us have alread spotted them on Insta or FB.