• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
When we took off from NYC due to the COVID scare, I took all my franken grimlock pieces. Lucky enough to nab another piece from him last week.

Stay safe all

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
When we took off from NYC due to the COVID scare, I took all my franken grimlock pieces. Lucky enough to nab another piece from him last week.

Stay safe all

Where did you go.
my friend from queens ny says things are very bad there.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Stay safe all

And you still haven’t given us a Wrist shot!
That was a nice pickup. I’m excited for you, bro.

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Where did you go.
my friend from queens ny says things are very bad there.

My wife and I left for the lake house in PA, I also have family in Indiana I’ve been staying with the past week.

My entire group at work got the green light to leave around March 12, so nearly all of us left Manhattan for somewhere else. Glad we did, it can’t be good there.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
My wife and I left for the lake house in PA, I also have family in Indiana I’ve been staying with the past week.

My entire group at work got the green light to leave around March 12, so nearly all of us left Manhattan for somewhere else. Glad we did, it can’t be good there.

Thats cool. Stay safe.
My friend from Connecticut who works in NYC got Corona Virus. She thinks she got it in NYC when she went back to pick something up from the office.