• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Not something I usually do, but here’s a “mood” shot with the 064...

Closing out the season in Lake Tahoe with a great steak dinner.

5c699c62759bbcb980340e561fc12eee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dribble:at Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill? [h=1][/h] [h=1][/h]

Reactions: @(^_^)@

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Nice picture, in a combination of colors. How does the competition with 089 feel?

Thanks!
For being honest I love both, they are pretty different in all point.
I should try to wear that 297 with the SS bracelet.
I have a little issue with the crystal, there's a little nick on it, maybe i can try to polish it (not so deep), or maybe it's not recommended and i'm gonna ruin the whole crystal lol :)

Last edited:

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks!
For being honest I love both, they are pretty different in all point.
I should try to wear that 297 with the SS bracelet.
I have a little issue with the crystal, there's a little nick on it, maybe i can try to polish it (not se deep), or maybe it's not recommended and i'm gonna ruin the whole crystal lol :)

Yes, these are really different watches, for contrast with 089, the polished 088 with a silver sub-dial is good, but this one also works, also due to the weight.

As for the bracelet, this usually divides people into 2 camps, but I had 299, and this bracelet really makes a comfortable everyday watch that you can always wear when you get tired of thinking about which watch to wear and which strap to pair with.
If you accept this combination for yourself, you will have a very comfortable companion.

I don’t know about your skill level and equipment, but if you haven’t done it before, I would not recommend fixing it yourself, and certainly not manually.

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes, these are really different watches, for contrast with 089, the polished 088 with a silver sub-dial is good, but this one also works, also due to the weight.

As for the bracelet, this usually divides people into 2 camps, but I had 299, and this bracelet really makes a comfortable everyday watch that you can always wear when you get tired of thinking about which watch to wear and which strap to pair with.
If you accept this combination for yourself, you will have a very comfortable companion.

I don’t know about your skill level and equipment, but if you haven’t done it before, I would not recommend fixing it yourself, and certainly not manually.

You summed everything well,

I will give a try to the bracelet, i except to have the same feeling when i wear my AP Diver on bracelet (oh so massive).

For the crystal i'm gonna forget this idea, i'm more skilled for ruining than fixing :hehehe:

Maybe I could find a replacement crystal, but it seems this task isn't easy, anyway, back to the topic and sorry for the offtopic talking :)

Reactions: KOT1917