• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
da7fddd74ad15c488db915c9979233c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
PAM_BOY it’s time to learn how to post multiple photos in one single post. If you did this by now, you would have 1/3 of the actual posts in your account.

How I see forum culture, the way you post is considered light spamming since it is absolutely not needed to do it that way.

The same goes for multiple quoting posts, duplicating photos/traffic. You can easilly tag a member with @[usrname] and he will be notified of your post.

Sorry, I had to tell you this. Wanted to do it for a long time but after your last 3 posts I simply had to (and I chose to the option to do it here and not by PM, hopefully some other members will see this post and learn something from it).

Now let’s go back to wristies and nice photos of our PAMs

Reactions: ComNero

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
PAM_BOY it’s time to learn how to post multiple photos in one single post. If you did this by now, you would have 1/3 of the actual posts in your account.

How I see forum culture, the way you post is considered light spamming since it is absolutely not needed to do it that way.

The same goes for multiple quoting posts, duplicating photos/traffic. You can easilly tag a member with @[usrname] and he will be notified of your post.

Sorry, I had to tell you this. Wanted to do it for a long time but after your last 3 posts I simply had to (and I chose to the option to do it here and not by PM, hopefully some other members will see this post and learn something from it).

Hope you feel better now:)

But like you said before, let's move on with nice PAM pics!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

Hmmm. I think you should check KJ2020 posts. He posts pages and pages of Rolex pics - some are sane models.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tshots-30th-november-6th-december-2020/page15