• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

colorao01

10/3/10
20200405-185329-1.jpg

Reactions: dadog13

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Lucky guy, enjoy them!

Out of curiosity, there seems to be a lot of people here that do that... What is the reason for keeping multiples of the same watch?

Cheers,

Not sure about other people, but speaking for myself, there's probably a modicum of insanity involved :D

Actually, as I have a few favourite straps for the same Radiomir, it means I don’t have to keep fiddling with those bloody little screws and grommets too much ;)
Keeps them closer to pristine.

Plus, when you can no longer get them......

aaa_bda

Known Member
26/6/19
Not sure about other people, but speaking for myself, there's probably a modicum of insanity involved :D

Actually, as I have a few favourite straps for the same Radiomir, it means I don’t have to keep fiddling with those bloody little screws and grommets too much ;)
Keeps them closer to pristine.

Plus, when you can no longer get them......

Makes sense, I do hate changing the straps on a Radiomir!

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
My 52mm EGI with Swiss 8 day Sandoz movement.

Riiiiiight.... two questions: 1. What is the size of your wrist!! I'm guessing "tree trunk" :D 2. That beauty looks like it served in the Suez canal, on the arm of a bad ass. Sorry no question there then, I guess :p. Wear that awesome (and ominous) piece in good health.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mike777

Panerai aficionado
13/3/13
Texas
Riiiiiight.... two questions: 1. What is the size of you wrist!! I'm guessing "tree trunk" :D 2. That beauty looks like it served in the Suez canal, on the arm of a bad ass. Sorry no question there then, I guess :p. Wear that awesome (and ominous) piece in good health.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thanks, I have 8 1/2” wrist and this one is the perfect size for me. I may try and pick up the 60mm some day.