• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

382 bronzo new version is out

nikos1974

29/11/10
Hello folks. We all know that the best version for the bronzo as of now is VSF v.2.
There is now an XF v.2 from Josh that has the exact same movement with VSF v.2 with the gen like independent hour hand.
The case, crown guard and pearl look a bit different, and I was wondering if this is a better version now?
Opinions???
Links:
VSF v.2
https://puretime.io/pam382-n-bronzo...sed-calfskin-strap-p-9000-super-clone-v2.html
XF v.2
https://www.pf-838.com/0-0-0-pn382n...s-bronzo-luminor-submersible-br-le-p9000.html

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
The 15 pip is out of line but rest of it looks good, would need to see a side by side to see differences I think? Would be good for a comparison on the movements too as it says all parts are interchangeable with gen?

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Holy shit! I was just about to order the VSF. Glad these factories are still working on pam reps.

HauntedHat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/18
I'd like to know this as well, I assumed VSF was the best, but XF makes killer PAMs

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Would need confirmation on the movement function, but it looks pretty good.

Maybe it’s my eyes, but something has always been askew for me on these subs — luckily, the 6 marker appears to finally be straight ..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
It is look almost the same with VSF. With patina on the watches, we cannot compare the finishing at all

Sent from the RWI App

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
T6R5g.jpg

T6U0R.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
So, according to perfect clones, there are also xf reps of pam616, pam508, pam719... These listings on perfect clones are not new. I can't remember an xf pam382 v1 (this one claims that is xf v2). Also the movement is vs factory latest clone. As for the color, it depends on the lighting and patina. Here is a vsf v2 listing that also looks reddish (not a td here though) https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=23839 . I think is the same watch with VSF. Different angles of pictures and maybe qc issues
Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

mmm8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/16
What do you guys think? I’m not sure if it is really that much better.

I hope there will be an upgrade for the 671 also (heard about a new batches planned for February)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Just talked to Josh. He calls it XF, some dealers call it VSF (that's why there is no XF V1, it's V2 if you think about the XF and VSF factories being essentially the same factory). Remember they both came from V6F. So they are the same watch.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
For me the only issue with the vsf v2 is the shape of the G on the cg.

It would be nice to see an updated 617 and the next Cronzo with the ceramic bezel.

Reactions: superspark69

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
For me the only issue with the vsf v2 is the shape of the G on the cg.

It would be nice to see an updated 617 and the next Cronzo with the ceramic bezel.

If that's your only issue, then you got problems. :lol: Used to be there were a lot of bones to pick with PAM reps that you had to send them out to be modded to even be passable. Now it's all come down to the shape of the G. :)

Oh and maybe in your disappointment, you mis-stated the PAM671 and I'm not familiar with your Cronzo reference as there is no news of any Bronzo with a ceramic bezel. There is the PAM907 bronzo with the brown dial and the PAM982 with the blue ceramic bezel, but something that fits your description I cannot find it.

Reactions: Rufctr2

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
If that's your only issue, then you got problems. :lol: Used to be there were a lot of bones to pick with PAM reps that you had to send them out to be modded to even be passable. Now it's all come down to the shape of the G. :)

Oh and maybe in your disappointment, you mis-stated the PAM671 and I'm not familiar with your Cronzo reference as there is no news of any Bronzo with a ceramic bezel. There is the PAM907 bronzo with the brown dial and the PAM982 with the blue ceramic bezel, but something that fits your description I cannot find it.

Hope they rep them both

nikos1974

29/11/10

Rufctr2 knows what he is talking about. A gen bronzo with ceramic bezel will be announced officially in two weeks. I also heard from our dealers that 671 will be available in a month with an updated movement. Let's see.

Reactions: superspark69

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Rufctr2 knows what he is talking about. A gen bronzo with ceramic bezel will be announced officially in two weeks. I also heard from our dealers that 671 will be available in a month with an updated movement. Let's see.

Okay, if you say it is. Although I have not read anything in the usual channels. Like the Guillaume submersible that was announced by new Panerai CEO Jean-Marc Pontroué. And that's a more interesting watch with a shark grey colored mottled dial with a blue ceramic bezel on a flyback chrono than a bronze submersible with just a ceramic bezel just slapped on. OP had been criticized already with the release of the PAM671 because the Risti took that as just a cash grab which diluted the exclusivity of the PAM382 Bronzo, which had already been followed up by the PAM507 Pronzo. Let's see in two weeks' time, most likely during SIHH2019, from Jan. 14 - Jan. 17 where the PAM982 will make its debut.

As for the PAM671 movement, curious to see what update that is. The movement already looks the part (pun intended). The only logical (and acceptable) step would be a functional update. Maybe that's why the supply of PAM671 is drying up recently. Not too confident with the timing. In a month's time is CNY2019 (it's Feb. 5 but most likely people will not be working starting Saturday Feb. 2). .

Reactions: nikos1974

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
The dial is crooked on the V2 from VSF. At least mine was when I sold it. Anyone buy one recently that can post head on shots ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
The bronzo with tobacco dial and marching bezel is anticipated for the 2019 SIHH. Very interested in that release and would be stoked if it had the quick-change hour function but not counting on it ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI