• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 312 or 328 SEL's

gingerbloke

Horology Curious
9/7/18
Hi all - I recently ordered what I thought was the right metal bracelet for my PAM 312 to make it a 328... the bracelet itself is excellent but the end links supplied are too small - they flip up from the bottom - are not secured underneath. looking at images on the web the ones supplied are far thinner....

anybody got a clue where i can source just end links??
if not, a good source for a rep metal bracelet for a PAM312? I have the v2VSf latest version. Watch is awesome BTW..

Although i like leather, I never feel comfortable with it long term - hate the gap at the link on the top,...

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Bracelets can be very finicky, especially with the PAM312/328. It's because the case design changed when the movement was upgraded from the base A7750 to the A7750 with decorative plates. You will have to purchase a bracelet made for the version you have,.which I think was never made because the PAM312 did not always have a PAM328 partner released at the same time.

gingerbloke

Horology Curious
9/7/18
Yes, I think you might be right - like I say, looking closely at images on the web, the PAM 328 end links are different to the ones I was supplied with...

I have mailed the Dealer (InTime) I bought from to see if anything can be sourced...

Reactions: reklamezonen

marcsp2675

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
Bump.

Any luck sourcing a bracelet? I'd love to get a bracelet for my PAM 312P (from ZF Factory).

Maraach

24/8/15
I tried to get a good bracelet for a couple years for the a7750 without luck. The other Zf bracelets were better than the new Zf bracelets but they still weren't right.

I wore mine with gen end links which fit well.

If you don't mind me asking which bracelet did you get?