• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PANERAI - Marina Militare - Limited Edition 117/1950

ExtraT

Horology Curious
6/8/18
Hello all

i have an opportunity to buy the Marina Militare be 117/1950. a rep, of course.

this thing is perfect and I mean perfect. Being sold but a guy I trust (big watch fan; lots of High end originals); he’s constantly flipping watches. The movement looks beautiful and has manual UNITAS winding caliber.

this thing fooled an official pan dealer in Vienna.

My question is: can I purchase box and papers too from somewhere? If so how much? If I do this, I’d want it to be as “exact” as possible.

TIA

ET

ExtraT

Horology Curious
6/8/18
No genuinely not trolling. I don’t think a troll would talk about Austria!! Really thinking of buying this, genuine question. Want to know where I can source box/papers.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
What are you going to do with the papers?

Reactions: Tucker

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Read the forum dude, this watch doesn't see much its' box the first year of owning.
We build watches that makes us feel happy, not to fool others, not to play with the nerves of professionals.

Fooling someone will not give you anything, you just spoil the name of the community and create hard time to others that follow.
Just like with girls...

Reactions: Tucker and Taz71

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
No genuinely not trolling. I don’t think a troll would talk about Austria!! Really thinking of buying this, genuine question. Want to know where I can source box/papers.

What do you need a box and papers for? You can't wear them.

Reactions: johnlogan

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Hello all

i have an opportunity to buy the Marina Militare be 117/1950. a rep, of course.

this thing is perfect and I mean perfect. Being sold but a guy I trust (big watch fan; lots of High end originals); he’s constantly flipping watches. The movement looks beautiful and has manual UNITAS winding caliber.

this thing fooled an official pan dealer in Vienna.

My question is: can I purchase box and papers too from somewhere? If so how much? If I do this, I’d want it to be as “exact” as possible.

TIA

ET

Look, a friend of mine asked me the same thing when purchasing his first rep, he said it's in case some colleague or friend asks to see them, but really how many times will that actually happen?? If you want to pass your rep as gen fine, everyone's different, but you're not gonna need box and papers for that.

Unless you want to sell it on ebay as gen, of course, which I really hope is not the case.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Will you be selling it as gen on eBay or elsewhere ?

Reactions: johnlogan

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
I dunno about you guys but i carry my box and papers 24/7 i have the papers in plastic held up by a chain around my neck. I use the box as a very nice hat. :) no one ever thinks my shits a rep :p

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HauntedHat

Mika00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/10/17
lxfY0.gif