• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 - this watch is a rock star!

P1EMO

Known Member
26/7/19
Italy
Seen that with the time and use the green/white patina (but also the dark brown layer) slowly leaves and disappear.
Do you periodically recreate the conditions to create the patina or just wait for it to disappear?

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
6-C1402-BC-045-E-41-D8-8-E39-C949600-DE4-B9.jpg
what wrist size are you mate?
Great piece, enjoy in good health!

Reactions: johnlogan

dantm2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
Hi All, I'm looking to purchase this PAM, is the VSF V2 the latest and greatest? Does it come correctly water proofed from the factory or does it need to be re-done locally at a watch shop?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Hi All, I'm looking to purchase this PAM, is the VSF V2 the latest and greatest? Does it come correctly water proofed from the factory or does it need to be re-done locally at a watch shop?

I think V3 is the latest and it’s water resistant ootb.

aakish77

16/4/21
Dear friends and Panerai rep enthusiasts,
This is my very first post and chose this thread as I have recently place an order for this watch.
A Little about myself...
Before joining in this forum, this group, I was a vivid Seiko collector, I still am.
I'm from Singapore and own mostly Seikos and its homages.
I always thought from all the excellent luxury watches I would wish to own, Panerai would be the one.
The design is obviously rare and unique and not many well made homages surrounds this brand.
I was about to pull the trigger on a particular gen Panerai Luminor matte black in 2009 costing about 17.5K SGD, which I don't even know it's reference number, for the sake of love, I wanted to grab it but I was told to stop.
Oh I shall not elaborate on that further otherwise this short story will turn into a novel.
Thank you friends of RWI for all the infos from rules to Trusted Dealers and the patience needed.
Those stories you all shared from the moment you receive it until your very own styled patina develops is simply amazing ! Thank you so much.

Aakish.

lo1800

29/3/21
italy
the bronze one is always so damn nice! i'd have to take one of this, the patina look is always marvelous and changing every time

aakish77

16/4/21
With all the raids going on, and the hunt to look for that piece is over as finally a seller let go of his very well kept 382.
I guess I was lucky.

Zf1hPI.jpg
Zf1Km4.jpg

Last edited:

aakish77

16/4/21
Honestly I don't know what to say more than this.
I can't imagine how a Gen piece could make a difference in one's life, when a rep piece can provide such a breathtaking feel,

Reactions: johnlogan