• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 - this watch is a rock star!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Thats nice to hear, what about the movement is the rotor noisy? Is the movement stable and reliable?
Thanks for your help mate

Sent from the RWI App

My GEN PAMs even have rotor noise as did the bronze. I use just a drop of diver silicone on the rotor bolts and the result is outstanding. I have done this on all my REP PAMs, Takes about 60 seconds.

Reactions: C.gjinika

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
My V2 has held up as deep as 3 meters and countless ocean and pool dips. This is ootb.

Exactly the same for my vsf 382. I use it each time i swim into the sea. I only put diver silicon on the gasket. For the rotor i used rose mechanical greaseto avoid the noise. These vsf reps are very good watch ootb imho.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Exactly the same for my vsf 382. I use it each time i swim into the sea. I only put diver silicon on the gasket. For the rotor i used rose mechanical greaseto avoid the noise. These vsf reps are very good watch ootb imho.

100% agree.

tommikeson

24/10/14
Please tell me more for about the rotor noise. You just put this grease on it? Does it mess up the winding?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Please tell me more for about the rotor noise. You just put this grease on it? Does it mess up the winding?

Not at all! You just apply the silicone on top of the bolts. Super quick & easy.

jc0515

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/20
Boston
Very nice. I love the bronze & green dial combo - have an Armida with that combo. Wear it in good health

Reactions: Rufctr2

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
What the bloody hell have you done to that

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Ha ha..I just keep it outside off strap on the roof outside my bedroom window and let it do it's thing with the occasionally salt dip. My wife said I should buy a new watch as it had gone rusty???? ok then!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Ha ha..I just keep it outside off strap on the roof outside my bedroom window and let it do it's thing with the occasionally salt dip. My wife said I should buy a new watch as it had gone rusty???? ok then!

When you need a change just drop the watch in lime juice for 24 hours!

Reactions: Jamie76

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Quiet a piece

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk