• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 - this watch is a rock star!

senator

3/6/09
This beauty need to be worn.
I could even say it could be my only Pam.

c9b9a7b02a71afa79f03de38cfab3e0f.jpg

definitely, nice patina BTW......

Rutger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/13
I've just been told by my dealer that the PAM382 VSF V2 is sold out now. I rejected two of em before because of flaws on them. Then it went quiet for some weeks cause apparently they couldn't get another. I also had stuff in life keeping me busy so i didn't really go push the dealer about it. Now i got asked if i want some other model instead.

But with the V2 selling out now and the rumor of a V3 posted here last month i wonder if we will see a new PAM382 batch. Maybe even a updated V3? I thought it was a popular model so it be strange if they dropped it now right?

The V2's i rejected were not the best examples. Back then i was already wondering if they were the bottom of the barrel and maybe the last of the V2 batch. But last month my dealer did not know about a possible V3. Anyway i asked my dealer to inform with the maker about new PAM382 production before i am going to think about switching models. Anyone else with dealer/maker connections that knows anything about any future PAM382 VSF production here?

Reactions: slashFAslash

Rutger

18/8/13
My dealer got back to me after asking and could confirm a new PAM382 batch is in the works. No word if it's gonna be updated or just the V2 we already know.

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
if a new batch is in the works I hope they sort the crown guard........, I think it's the only thing they could do perhaps?

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
johnlogan , I skipped a head a few pages but if you still have the watch, can you confirm the indicator at 6 is straight up and down and aligned to the indicator at 12 as well as the others? The obe's I've come across seem to be slanted slightly when I use a straight edge to align the indicators.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
johnlogan , I skipped a head a few pages but if you still have the watch, can you confirm the indicator at 6 is straight up and down and aligned to the indicator at 12 as well as the others? The obe's I've come across seem to be slanted slightly when I use a straight edge to align the indicators.

The bezel is really easy to realign.

senator

3/6/09
3e89afcfddb106d890ac10159eab7122.jpg

my boy is coming home!! I will never sell it again!!!!

Last edited:

Rutger

18/8/13
Is the bronzo back in stock?
Appears to be back in stock now. PT here.

Just got new QC pics for my order. Third time's a charm for me, the watch looked good so i told em to ship it now.
Still looks like a V2 to me though. I don't think anything changed.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Back in stock over at PT

However sending me a QC with misaligned pearl is a rookie move by PT. Fail.