• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 - this watch is a rock star!

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
Everyone post there dial shots head on straight. Also post what month you bought your 382. I know not all were made that month. Just curious when the crooked dial issue started from the TD’s. Im gonna guess that when the good watches that passed QC from the factory were all sold that they started using the crooked dial builds to sell. I bought one 6 months ago or maybe less. Can’t remember. But I just want to know if I should wait until after CNY to purchase another one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
I think all the clone movements have a little noise, i've used a tiny drop of Mobeus D-5 on the rotor bearings and it has queitened it down nicely. They certainly don't have the same level of noise out of the box as say a miyota!.

I did the same... D5 and everything has been quiet since.

nikos1974

29/11/10
Gen p9000 movement Pams are also rattling like crazy. I have had a gen 305 and 364 in the past and they were both rattling like 382 VSF v.2.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Gen p9000 movement Pams are also rattling like crazy. I have had a gen 305 and 364 in the past and they were both rattling like 382 VSF v.2.

My PAMs don’t really rattle. They have a dry spinning sound. Oil or silicone will fix that.

slashFAslash

21/7/18
puretime , Angus, both the 389/1389 and 382 are best seller.
Could you ask VSF when (because i'm pretty sure they will do it) they will release the Brown Bronzo which is coming ?

N70RD.png

PS : sorry for the same post on your Industry insights
This one's a real beauty, the brown bezel + dial is a killer combo with the bronze.

Bummer that these Bronzos are 47mm in size, im already pushing it with my 43mm Tudor on my 6.5 inch wrist. I should get myself a grip strengthener to build some lower arm muscle hahaha

Reactions: Rygaard

Rutger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/13
Everyone post there dial shots head on straight. Also post what month you bought your 382. I know not all were made that month. Just curious when the crooked dial issue started from the TD’s. Im gonna guess that when the good watches that passed QC from the factory were all sold that they started using the crooked dial builds to sell. I bought one 6 months ago or maybe less. Can’t remember. But I just want to know if I should wait until after CNY to purchase another one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put an order down for one. I'll post some of the QC pics in the appropriate thread once i get em.
Fingers crossed they are better now.

Reactions: johnlogan

Rutger

18/8/13
Hope they have some good ones left cause i had to reject the first one sadly. Pics in the other thread.

Rutger

18/8/13
I think so, my TD just said to hold off and that they're in contact with the factory and that they have said an upgrade will come in a month.
Any word on what the update will change? Or are they hinting at the new PAM968 Brownzo?
And which TD told ya that if i may ask?

I wonder if it's anything big and if i should call off my V2 order.

Last edited: