• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The PAMily // La PAMilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
PAM156E H factory + Strapculture alligator strap

Reactions: Martycus

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
To take a little break from posting photos of single watches here is the last group photo of 90% of my PAMily. I have more of them on the way to me as I type and some of them are in need of repairs and not incl. in this group photo.

Speechless ! Impressive collection !

What is the strap on the top right one ? Looks like a rubber Blue camo ?

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Speechless ! Impressive collection !

What is the strap on the top right one ? Looks like a rubber Blue camo ?

Thank you!
Yes, it is a blue camo rubber strap, got it toghether with one of the watches purchased m2m. I believe this can be easilly obtained on-line, should not be too expensive as well.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hello, it's very pretty here but not sure that we still find ...

Thank you!
This model is sold out for a long time, if you’re lucky enough you can eventually find it either if you posta WTB or if it comes in the m2m section. I was lucky enough to buy two of them, one for myself and the other for the wife..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Chrono PAMs sunkissed!

9164dd7ecd2f9d34e53a2886297ab3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rufctr2

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Chrono PAMs sunkissed!

9164dd7ecd2f9d34e53a2886297ab3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations!! You got such an outstanding collection!

May I ask you where you bought this nice wooden box? is it from amazon? And also that nice camo blue rubber strap, or is it the one you got M2M??
I'll have my first pam coming soon!

cheers!

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
congratulations!! You got such an outstanding collection!

May I ask you where you bought this nice wooden box? is it from amazon? And also that nice camo blue rubber strap, or is it the one you got M2M??
I'll have my first pam coming soon!

cheers!

I bought the box 10+ years ago but from what I recall it should be a Rainer box (google it, he is selling on ebay and there is a member selling one in EU here on the forum).

The camo strap came with one of the watches purchased via m2m section.

After the 1st you’ll be looking already for your 2nd one. Once you got bitten by the bug there is no way back..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Franken PAM024A (dial, hands, bezel) + Strapculture crocodile

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I bought the box 10+ years ago but from what I recall it should be a Rainer box (google it, he is selling on ebay and there is a member selling one in EU here on the forum).

The camo strap came with one of the watches purchased via m2m section.

After the 1st you’ll be looking already for your 2nd one. Once you got bitten by the bug there is no way back..

Yeah I think that was the other Rainer design but he has since concentrated on the full black boxes like the 18-watch box you have. If shipping wasn't prohibitive (and I could not get at least a decent one made locally), I would have snagged that. But how to fill it though. :lol:

By the way, Rainer sells on ebay under finestboxes.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/finestboxes/m.html

Last edited:

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
But how to fill it though. :lol:

First you buy the box and then you think about how to fill it :). I am now looking for some new display for the PAMily since boxes are getting overloaded..
These days it's a fight over almost every Panerai posted in the m2m section and the actual offers by the factories are not the best ones. It's hard to fill 18 spots in the box if you start from scratch.

Aaaaaaanyway, what's the current status of your PAM collection? I would like to see it :p;):D

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
dadog13 mysterio
thanks both for the info! I like it more in a browinsh colour so I'll see if I can find a decent one otherwise I believe I'll get the reiner's black

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Looks awesome on the stingray!!

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks, that one is actually my wife's PAM027, she switches straps between cobra, croco & stingray (all exotics). I prefer to keep it on the vintage type of leather strap..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I tried to make a PAMily photo today (95%, some are still missing, either in the post or ready to be repaired), not that easy to capture them all with high resolution. Next time I will use the drone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.