• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The PAMily // La PAMilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Redfoot I still have to accept and get used that a Panerai can have a 42mm case. I had one and ended selling it. The 688 is really nice however I would add some mm’s in case size and thickness..
I still have to complete my 44/47 collection before starting to add the “baby” PAMs

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
PAM082C - this dial is by far the nicest among all Panerai watches I have ever owned..

The Vespucci is a sleeper of a watch, understated but in reality a beauty, I wished I hadn't sold it

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Martycus Rufctr2

​​​​​​​At some point I owned two PAM082 (V1 & V2) from DSN and finally ended keeping only the V2. We should start putting some pressure on DSN to either start making again some iconic models or that he starts working on some new models (PAM911 should be a piece of cake to replicate for him having all the knowledge from the previous production of several models).

Reactions: Major Tom

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Redfoot I still have to accept and get used that a Panerai can have a 42mm case. I had one and ended selling it. The 688 is really nice however I would add some mm’s in case size and thickness..
I still have to complete my 44/47 collection before starting to add the “baby” PAMs

I had both a 688 and 682 and IMO, the 688 looks "dainty" after wearing a 44mm Luminor. The 682 sub OTOH isn't bad at all and very wearable.

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Martycus Rufctr2

​​​​​​​At some point I owned two PAM082 (V1 & V2) from DSN and finally ended keeping only the V2. We should start putting some pressure on DSN to either start making again some iconic models or that he starts working on some new models (PAM911 should be a piece of cake to replicate for him having all the knowledge from the previous production of several models).

+1 on the iconics, the simple and clean dials like the 911, perhaps 978 and the Dues, IMO should be considered

Reactions: Major Tom

Redfoot

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/4/19
California

I had both a 688 and 682 and IMO, the 688 looks "dainty" after wearing a 44mm Luminor. The 682 sub OTOH isn't bad at all and very wearable.

I have that 688 and a 661 and the carbotech certainly has more presence on the wrist, but it's too big for when I'm wearing a suit. It's nice to have a choice of sizes though, I'm hoping a 932 will be repped soon...

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Beautiful line up! Some very stellar pieces too! These are addicting!
My shabby collection
334777f17cbe6c6e73564c9d1745f85c.jpg

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Last edited:

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
macarone you’ve got an impressive collection as well. You could take them out on a sunny day and make some nice photos to present them all to us, I’d be very interested to see them..

(I am of the opinion that we should post more photos of our PAMs/our collections, this could eventually be productive since dealers might push more the factories to bring some new models once they would see that the PAM rep community is still strong and with a big hunger for sold out & new models)

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
If it's not been said, or said already, a big shout out to dadog13 for this thread and his envious collection of Panerai. It's providing new and old Paneristi's a look at how some of the popular and rare models.

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
macarone you’ve got an impressive collection as well. You could take them out on a sunny day and make some nice photos to present them all to us, I’d be very interested to see them..

(I am of the opinion that we should post more photos of our PAMs/our collections, this could eventually be productive since dealers might push more the factories to bring some new models once they would see that the PAM rep community is still strong and with a big hunger for sold out & new models)

Not a bad idea, going to get a few shots outside thanks!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Reactions: dadog13

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
If it's not been said, or said already, a big shout out to dadog13 for this thread and his envious collection of Panerai. It's providing new and old Paneristi's a look at how some of the popular and rare models.

Thank you Martycus

I would really love to see the factories bringing back some iconic pieces, to see more collections from forum members and friends (I know there are some with impressive collections keeping them only for themselves LOL). I'd love to see some new and old factories developing new models.

Waiting for some sunny days to take photos of the rest of the collection + I have added some new ones in this week and waiting for some more to be delivered by the postman in the next week(s)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thank you Martycus

I would really love to see the factories bringing back some iconic pieces, to see more collections from forum members and friends (I know there are some with impressive collections keeping them only for themselves LOL). I'd love to see some new and old factories developing new models.

Waiting for some sunny days to take photos of the rest of the collection + I have added some new ones in this week and waiting for some more to be delivered by the postman in the next week(s)

I see you've been buying on M2M lately along with superspark69. Your PAMilies must have grown by more than 10% this past month alone.

Reactions: superspark69

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I see you've been buying on M2M lately along with superspark69. Your PAMilies must have grown by more than 10% this past month alone.

Last week I had 6 on the way, 3 of them reached me and 3 are still on the way..
I am still looking for some models but there are sharks and piranhas in the m2m section and it is not easy to be the 1st to jump on the sale once it appears..

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
I am still looking for some models but there are sharks and piranhas in the m2m section and it is not easy to be the 1st to jump on the sale once it appears..

I'm after a pam 082,036 & Rolli 202a build or just a 036 case set as I have an option to buy a gen 036 dial and hands - then I might be done.................. until something else I fancy comes along :woo:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

You still managed to get 3 though so you're in a much better position than I am. :lol:

I'm after a pam 082,036 & Rolli 202a build or just a 036 case set as I have an option to buy a gen 036 dial and hands - then I might be done.................. until something else I fancy comes along :woo:

So with those last 3, your total PAM haul is now what...80? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.