• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai PAM024 XF V2 polished case

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Bloody hell.. Ask Toro, sometimes he can source the unsourceable :)

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Let me shed some light on this. I asked Francis over a month ago and he said the factory had them back in stock. Then I thought I’d give watchoutlet a go as they had it listed cheaper so I asked Angus a louple of weeks ago and he said it’s out of stock. I asked again and said Francis said it was in stock. He said it’s definitely out of stock and suggested Francis might have them in inventory. Francis said he didn’t but the factory has them. So I paid for it and saw QCs last week. My second round of QCs should be with me tomorrow. So, to make a short story long, ask Francis at MrTimezone. I could see a hint of blue in the cyclops too unfortunately.

Last edited:

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Someone told me Kuvarsit is KW, XF, V6F and VSF? could be wrong though.......

That’s not correct. The factory did seem to get their name from Kuvarsit Watch though back in ye olden days. Don’t ask how or why but the info is on here somewhere. And no doubt in Mysterio’s internal filing system.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
That’s not correct. The factory did seem to get their name from Kuvarsit Watch though back in ye olden days. Don’t ask how or why but the info is on here somewhere. And no doubt in Mysterio’s internal filing system.

I dunno what you're talking about *whistles* :lol: Initially the factory was identified with Kuvarsit Watch the dealer and was called KW factory but later on they decided to step out of the shadows and disassociate themselves from Kuvarsit and so named themselves V6F. Later on, they decided to create two factories from V6F and thus VSF and XF factories were born. This was narrated by Angus in a thread in the Puretime section but Kuvarsit contradicted his claims too angrily and was subsequently banned from here.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
So I got my 024A in the mail today from Kuvarsit. Yes, they have the XF V2 in stock (the proof is on my wrist). Looks like the blue AR is really not a "thing" in person. My only gripes are the cyclops blows, and is basically magnifying at like .2% versus my other Panerai reps. As well the crown lever feels like a cheap chicken bone that struggled to push the crown back in once I changed the date.

Overall, not too bad - especially if this is something you've wanted - I'd recommend grabbing it sooner than later as I imagine production has ceased and these will become impossible to get.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I concur. I got my C series the other day and the blue AR doesn’t seem to be the issue it seems to be in many pics on the forum and TD sites. Mine has a 12 click bezel though. Is that normal?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I concur. I got my C series the other day and the blue AR doesn’t seem to be the issue it seems to be in many pics on the forum and TD sites. Mine has a 12 click bezel though. Is that normal?

Yes, same on mine. I think its the same as per gen.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11

Oh, hows your cyclops mag?

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
Does anyone have one of these where the bezel is actually centered? Every pic I see it's off centered. The 12 hour click doesn't really facilitate centeredness..

IMG-20190118-005324646-2.jpg

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
@Hugop

Very nice!
Lovely GEN dial!
Now, what case and from which factory are you using as the host?