• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best PAM Replica

yanker

Looking Around
25/9/18
guys, what is the best rep for a PAM watch regardless of the model? I am looking for a Rep that has proven its gen-like in look and feel. I like all the models of PAM so i am looking tor the best rep to go for it.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
guys, what is the best rep for a PAM watch regardless of the model? I am looking for a Rep that has proven its gen-like in look and feel. I like all the models of PAM so i am looking tor the best rep to go for it.

Boy you’re getting soooo burned...
Get some ice to apply

kosemkamtsan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/10/07
Ok I’ll bite. But make sure you see Ale’s guide, which is the Bible on this subject. There are several Pam’s that meet this criteria. It’s important to understand that every rep has flaws. It’s up to you to decide which flaws are most acceptable. Some people hate a less than perfect crown guard, others have a problem with a cannon pinion that is too shallow or too wide, and still others have a problem with the 7753’s wobbly hand at three o’clock. But as I said, I’ll bite. I vote for the noob 299 and 356, as they are both extremely close in looks and feel to their genuine counterparts. Best of luck warding off the oncoming angry mob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
This again?

Laaaaaaazy. Read. Research. Read some more. Then ask for some advice. Then buy something.

Then 2 years later remortgage your house to buy that 1,000th watch that you JUST CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT.

Reactions: Rufctr2

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
Ok I’ll bite. But make sure you see Ale’s guide, which is the Bible on this subject. There are several Pam’s that meet this criteria. It’s important to understand that every rep has flaws. It’s up to you to decide which flaws are most acceptable. Some people hate a less than perfect crown guard, others have a problem with a cannon pinion that is too shallow or too wide, and still others have a problem with the 7753’s wobbly hand at three o’clock. But as I said, I’ll bite. I vote for the noob 299 and 356, as they are both extremely close in looks and feel to their genuine counterparts. Best of luck warding off the oncoming angry mob.

Ale’s Pam guide/Bible is not online anymore. I have looked for it on Google as well but every link posted on Forums including the links in RWI are broken.

Please share if you have the working link.

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Serious?
390ea259d3ff677011029fe1dd277984.png