• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM Super Rep Question - White Face Options?

drkside

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/9/18
Looking for a PAM Super Rep options with a white face. Every PAM Super Rep I have seen has a black face. Appreciate any help/options you can share with me.

Maksimum210

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
I would say Pam 785

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя RWI

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
To be perfectly clear, there are no PAM Super Reps with a white dial. Very good reps but none that have been classified as being a super rep. That said, do not let the absence of a classification stop you from buying one that suits your fancy.

Reactions: vcappp

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
^^^ This. Get what you like. A 518 is nowhere close to a “Super Rep,” but it’s my favorite white dial PAM. No one knows the difference and no one really cares. It’s like the oxygen mask in an airplane — take care of yourself first and then worry about others haha.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
There was a time when Toro Bravo collaborated with H maker (if I'm not mistaken) and released a limited number of PAM114.
Very nice glossy dial but the printing wasn't perfect. I thought it was the best white dial PAM ever release