• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cannot seem to find a Noob Pam372 Rep. Discontinued?

pkw2704

22/7/13
gen isnt solid,you are correct.I had a solid polished caseback with the brevet engraving and it looks cool

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
I know that this is my first post here and I'm still (even after a year) so very new to the idea and use of forums, but I think everything I've pieced together, the Noob 372 would be the perfect first rep for me. Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone who has one and would be willing to let it go? I'd gladly pay over what others seem to have sold theirs for. Thank you all again for allowing me to use this space and this forum. I hope to contribute much more to it now that it has finally peaked my interest again.

I think your only bet is member sales. Check the sales section of the forum and talk to Pistolpete6 who mentioned me might be selling his.

Pam372 is an amazing watch and this Noob become my everyday watch. It definitely grows on you and I will definitely buy the Gen at some point.

The bad news is that after owning the Rep Pam372, I lost all interest in my Gen Pam112. I wish now I never spent all that money on my Pam112. I made that rookie mistake and bought a base Pam like all newbie Panaristis. But hey, its a discontinued watch with all the classic Panerai characteristics so I guess I can keep it as a piece of history.