• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam arrived... loose hands!

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
So I just took delivery of a ZF Pam 1312 and the watch is great. I have just an issue with the movement it seems. It has a 7750 and from what I've read the hands have a little play when the crown is pulled out and the time is being set. However I noticed that when the crown pushed in I can tap hard or swing the watch on my wrist and the minute hand will offset by about a minute. Surely this isn't normal? If it isn't I'd like to know how I can get this fixed myself as I'd rather not ship it all the way back to China. Thanks guys.

EDIT: In fact, I've realised that if I keep flicking my wrist the minute hand slowly creeps continuously and becomes more offset. Definitely something wrong here!

Last edited:

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
This is the watch.

JV1sq.jpg

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
It might be a loose hand although from your description and basing from the picture it's not that bad. I have a PAM where the hand is so loose the minute hand is half an hour offset, not by one minute.

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Is this a common flaw with 7750s? Seems a number of gen Bell & Ross watches were affected too. I wonder if there's a spring or screw inside the movement that can be tightened to fix this.

It might be a loose hand although from your description and basing from the picture it's not that bad. I have a PAM where the hand is so loose the minute hand is half an hour offset, not by one minute.

Wow half an hour is the other side of the dial! Or you must mean 2-3 minutes?