• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to source Noob PAM372 Gen/OEM Quality Lug Scew-bars?

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Hi Y'all,

After changing out my straps a couple of times, it seems that the scew heads are wearing down a bit on my Noob PAM372 screwbars. Thinking of getting spares. Anyone can recommend a place I can source better quality or OEM-like quality screw bars for the Noob 372? Do the gen/OEM ones work on the Noob? I have had a look at Panatime and eBay but I am not sure if they fit the Noob 372 correctly. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Hi Y'all,

After changing out my straps a couple of times, it seems that the scew heads are wearing down a bit on my Noob PAM372 screwbars. Thinking of getting spares. Anyone can recommend a place I can source better quality or OEM-like quality screw bars for the Noob 372? Do the gen/OEM ones work on the Noob? I have had a look at Panatime and eBay but I am not sure if they fit the Noob 372 correctly. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Cheers!
I swap all mine to the panatime PAM spring bars they look like the screws both ends and make strap changes super easy. Even the sides are different diameters just like the screws

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
I swap all mine to the panatime PAM spring bars they look like the screws both ends and make strap changes super easy. Even the sides are different diameters just like the screws

Cheers mate thanks for sharing. Are you referring to these?

https://www.panatime.com/22respbareyo.html

I have heard that some people get worried about dirt/lint or whatever getting stuck in the threads and ruining them since theres some space leftover. Do you ever feel like that could really be an issue?

Also, does it look as good as the original screws? I'm guessing for the 372, you went with the 26mm right?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Cheers mate thanks for sharing. Are you referring to these?

https://www.panatime.com/22respbareyo.html

I have heard that some people get worried about dirt/lint or whatever getting stuck in the threads and ruining them since theres some space leftover. Do you ever feel like that could really be an issue?

Also, does it look as good as the original screws? I'm guessing for the 372, you went with the 26mm right?
Yes those
Yes 26mm for the 372
No that was never a concern
Yes they look just as good you have yo make sure the are installed correctly. The fatter end with the screwhead end in the larger hole the smaller end in the threaded end of case

Reactions: jlcgeologist

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Panatime spring bars. no reason to use anything else unless you have a stainless steel bracelet.

IMG-20180412-WA0012a4def6451403e50d.jpg

Reactions: jlcgeologist

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Panatime spring bars. no reason to use anything else unless you have a stainless steel bracelet.

IMG-20180412-WA0012a4def6451403e50d.jpg
That's what I've been saying lol
Great things they are

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
That's what I've been saying lol
Great things they are

I thought a visual reference would help strengthen your previous endorsements.

:drinks_cheers: