• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam320 GMT V2 VSF. Pictures and micro review.

omarvale

Horology Curious
3/2/19
Mine only stops at the third position, had it for over a year. Bought it when it first came out.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks! That’s good to know. Now I can go to my TD and see what can be done about. Most likely, I’m gonna take the loss and have a watchsmith fix here. I don’t want to send this back to China :/

TudorMonkey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/18
Thanks! That’s good to know. Now I can go to my TD and see what can be done about. Most likely, I’m gonna take the loss and have a watchsmith fix here. I don’t want to send this back to China :/

I have the same watch and can confirm that the second hand only stops at third position.

That said, it seems like yours is a minor issue that's only noticeable when you are setting the date.
You may want to reconsider taking the risk to have it "fixed" by a watchsmith, if the overall timekeeping function isnt faulty.

​​​​​​Sometimes living with a minor flaw is part of the rep-game.. especially if it's not noticeable on wrist :)
​​​​​​

omarvale

Horology Curious
3/2/19
I have the same watch and can confirm that the second hand only stops at third position.

That said, it seems like yours is a minor issue that's only noticeable when you are setting the date.
You may want to reconsider taking the risk to have it "fixed" by a watchsmith, if the overall timekeeping function isnt faulty.

​​​​​​Sometimes living with a minor flaw is part of the rep-game.. especially if it's not noticeable on wrist :)
​​​​​​

You are absolutely right TudorMonkey. Who knows what I will get back. Maybe something worse than what I have. I’m probably gonna let it go. Thanks!

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Your watch looks fab' ! And suits really well your style with leather jacket !

Do you guys know why the PAM320 is not part of the long list of Super Reps NWBIG or First Class ?

mitocali

Horology Curious
11/1/20
Is this watch now considered by the community as a super clone/rep? All of the super clone lists I can find are old as shit and its hard to even find the models available. VSF seems to be the only PAM player now.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Your watch looks fab' ! And suits really well your style with leather jacket !

Do you guys know why the PAM320 is not part of the long list of Super Reps NWBIG or First Class ?

Well, for super rep status, a glass back case with a non-working power reserve is already enough. I have never been interested in this model in detail for myself, but I think there might be something else there. I don’t remember that in the classification, but for me it is a replica of the first class....

Reactions: mitocali

Mrpong

15/9/19
Nice. Thank for sharing. Is the GMT needle working okay? I think it is 12-hr GMT right?

dweller 89

13/2/18
Awesome watch men. Hey greekgod , I want to ask a huge favor bro, I bought the same watch and I'm bugged that when I pull the crown to the middle position (the one that moves the hour hand by increments of an hour), the ' seconds' hand stops. I thought it supposed to stop (hack) only in the third postion. Can you please tell me if your watch does the same?

If anybody has the same watch and could let me know, I really appreciate it.... I'm going extreme OCD here lol

Huge thanks,

O

Same watch, only stops on the third position.

Sent from the RWI App

aw4rnock

Horology Curious
I have this exact PAM320 VSF rep purchased from InTime. I really like this model, as it's a big watch and I'm a big man :) I've purchased the 2017 and 2008 metal bracelets (reps) for it, as well as OEM black and royal blue rubber straps, with OEM tang buckle. It looks the part, esp on the 2008 bracelet. I recently sold my Gen Breitling Super Avenger as it wasn't getting the wrist time it deserved. The PAM320 has took it's place as the occasional/best piece, and for a fraction of the £

biinary

16/7/20
Agree. Looking at all the similar ones, i would prefer PAM320

mgf-martin

Looking Around
6/1/21
Hi Guys.
I also bought the "PAM320 GMT VSF V1: 1 with P.9001" a few weeks ago. At jtime.cc.
The watch is great, but I am a little surprised that the power reserve indicator on the back does not work.
The dealer says this is normal, it's just a "faux function". Is that really so???
I look forward to your feedback.
Greetings from Germany
Martin

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Hi Guys.
I also bought the "PAM320 GMT VSF V1: 1 with P.9001" a few weeks ago. At jtime.cc.
The watch is great, but I am a little surprised that the power reserve indicator on the back does not work.
The dealer says this is normal, it's just a "faux function". Is that really so???
I look forward to your feedback.
Greetings from Germany
Martin

That’s correct, it doesn’t work. It’s just for show

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
Hi guys,
I have a 438 V2 from VSF with P9001 clone. It is the same watch but in a different material and all in black.
The seconds hand only stops in third position. I also have a 312 and a 388 from VSF with P9000 clone and they also do the same.

The P9001 clone has two basic differences from the original.
One is the one you comment on the PR that it has on the back mgf-martin. It is not functional, only decorative.
The other, the one that in my opinion is more important, is that when you bring the seconds hand to third position it just stops, it does not go to @ 12. The original does. This is intended to synchronize multiple watches. It's something that I don't think I'll ever do. But it is something indicative that it is not original for someone who knows the movement.

Otherwise it looks like a beautiful watch to me. Elegant and sporty at the same time and with a size that makes it imposing on the wrist.

P.S.: my 312 that has exactly the same case as a 320 fits perfectly on a 2008 rep bracelet. look at the photo.

1826812204234cffd5e43da33e2a8930.jpg

d0f9c0583542201be9a357d2900724f3.jpg

c553e27f7ea998e5b9e63c987870cbdc.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
That's not always the case (pun unintended). There are at least 2 new style bracelets and one cannot be used on other watches.