• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green dial PAM - PAM911/PAM735/PAM736 that

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Knowing that you are as well a fellow PAM collector I am sure you’d like as well to see all of these repped in order to add them to your collection..

Who me? :whistle: You know me too well. :lol:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I'd love if they accurately repped this one. Love green dial watches, and this would be great for my spare gen Panerai strap that doesn't have a watch to belong to :p

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Looks like the preference is for the 911, I would not mind seeing a good rep of it. I think it should be rather easy, all they have to do is the dial and caseback

Reactions: Taz71 and phdsjain

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
Love to see them rep the 911

I am definitely in for the 736 -- love those 40's Rads!!

Given the factories were never able to rep the 514, I doubt they’d be able to rep the 736. But u never know....

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Given the factories were never able to rep the 514, I doubt they’d be able to rep the 736. But u never know....

I know -- but they have to start somewhere. Even if its a tad thicker than gen, this model may allow you to get away with slipping the date in there with the high-dome crystal. From an aesthetic/symmetry perspective at least ...

itzik217

Known Member
17/7/18
This is a call to all Panerai collectors on RWI in order to try to show to puretime that there are enough members who would like not only to see this models released by the factories but as well to buy them for their PAM collection.

I am sure it would be a piece of cake for ZF/VSF/Noob to make great reps since they all have big knowledge in Panerai.

My box of Panerai is full (I have another one coming in as a type this post - PAM114) but it’s nothing that stops me from getting more of them (& more boxes as well). I am on the market at the moment for some more models that have already been released and I would gladly add these as well to my always growing collection (downsizing it is not an option)..

current status of my PAM collection

PAM911

PAM735

PAM736

If we scream loud enough and if we are in big number, I am sure that Angus puretime will try to convince the rep factories to make them..

Dude, anytime you want to purge some of these beauties, please do let me know....very nice collection!!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Dude, anytime you want to purge some of these beauties, please do let me know....very nice collection!!

Ain’t gonna happen - all keepers! (I bought two more which are on the way to me - PAM114/PAM036).

Keeping my fingers crossed that one of the factories will accept this proposal and make one of this green beauties (to my knowledge the PAM382 is the only green dial Panerai rep available at the moment, we need a green dial stainless steel case!)