• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam671 XF/V6F vs VSF

PAM1983

I'm Pretty Popular
6/4/15
Ive been out of the loop for awhile and I know versions have changed. What was the deal with the XF/V6F Factory 671 vs the VSF ? I know the circular dots on the dial were smaller and almost gen like on the VSF and the XF/V6F version had slightly bigger dots. What else is there that I should look for? Also I remember seeing a Thread comparing the two versions but search results came up empty

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I read that they changed their name initially to stop confusion with Kuvarsit and then from what I understand, owners split it in two to become XF and VSF. But some TDs still use the V6 name. Not sure for who.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Bumping this up, wanted to ask why do they have so many names, rebranding?

Well primarily to separate themselves from Kuvarsit after they ended their partnership, for reasons we may never find out. Intrigue in the dark world of replica business, who knew? :)

I read that they changed their name initially to stop confusion with Kuvarsit and then from what I understand, owners split it in two to become XF and VSF. But some TDs still use the V6 name. Not sure for who.

Well since the new VSF and XF factories actually don't make these old models, TDs couldn't call them XF nor VSF. And these are most likely stock that the TDs have on hand so that's why they still have them. Dunno if the original factory kept their V6F products in one of the new factory warehouses, it's possible.