• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM187 remake??

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
How come no one is updating this popular model? With NOOB's high attention to detail (SUB v9), this should be a no brainer and would sell like hotcakes.:confused:

Mike777

Panerai aficionado
13/3/13
Texas
How come no one is updating this popular model? With NOOB's high attention to detail (SUB v9), this should be a no brainer and would sell like hotcakes.:confused:

Tony has some in stock. It took a lot of searching and emailing TD’s to find one. Got my QC pics yesterday and it looks great.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
^^^^ Which is incredibly visible and totally kills the watch ...

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
^^^^ Which is incredibly visible and totally kills the watch ...

If you look closely on the Noob V2, there is actually a slight indentation around the subdial.

daY6Vg8.jpg

My only gripe is the dial colour, wish it had more of a the yellowish-cream that the gen had. Can anyone recommend me a good relumer?

PeterRei

28/12/12
If you look closely on the Noob V2, there is actually a slight indentation around the subdial.

daY6Vg8.jpg

It's simply too much paint on the dial.

I don't understand this discussion, because nobody can be picky with this watch. It's out of stock.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I don't understand this discussion, because nobody can be picky with this watch. It's out of stock.

Agreed -- my comment above was 100% sarcastic. Even still, its a fantastic piece. How do those flat subdials look??

gqSF1Kp.jpg

PeterRei

28/12/12
Even still, its a fantastic piece. How do those flat subdials look??

gqSF1Kp.jpg

Not too bad. As I said, like too much of paint :p
Was an easy decision for me: 187 or no 187.

BTW: I got your sarcasm, nalomb :)

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14
The 187 is indeed a great watch I have several however be carful not to hit the bezel markers on anything to hard because they can come off and it’s next to impossible to find one,,,,,ask me how I know ????

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
I've been waiting along with everyone else for this to be stocked again one of the best looking watches I've seen.
They don't even pop up m2m that often.
would be great seeing the TDs selling them again

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I've been waiting along with everyone else for this to be stocked again one of the best looking watches I've seen.
They don't even pop up m2m that often.
would be great seeing the TDs selling them again

It would be but unfortunately it's out of the TDs hands. This is strictly a manufacturing decision and we may not like it but Noob (under the new management) decided to abandon most of its PAM lineup in favor of focusing on Rolex. .

Reactions: McTat