• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First two rep Pam's and 1 is bad.

uphoto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/18
Hey it happens and not really upset by it especially with how easy InTime has been to deal with but my first purchase of a 217 and 346 has given me a beautiful 217 but a 346 that can't be wound! Something isn't right but if you try to wind it it gives way too much resistance and actually can't be wound. Reached out to them and they are open to replacing it and gave me directions on shipping it back.

After reading that other people have been told to try to get it fixed is making me question this but thought I would reach out to the experts. Don't know of anybody local to me that can work on it. One issue is that I couldn't see it in the QC pics but the watch face is sort of crooked, the 12 and 6 aren tilted just a tad bit when you are holding it straight up and down so I wouldn't mind a replacement if they can.

Put huge props to InTime and the service I have received so far, even their response to the bad watch.