• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam111 Problem Screw

Tahor

Known Member
29/11/16
Hi Guys,

I have a problem and need your help.
Received a Pam111 Noob V4 a few weeks ago from Sead and now wore it 2x.
Before I stowed it in the box, I found that the screw from the safety hoop of the manual wind had probably come off and been lost, so that the Wohle Part is loose now.
Where can I get such a screw and and fix it and how can it be that you solve yourself by wearing 2x?

Thank you

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
You open the caseback in a clear area. Then turn it over (make sure to not wind the watch, the screw inside a running movement would be disastrous). The screw should fall out. I don't recommend re-attaching the screw unless you can fix it without it getting unscrewed again.

Tahor

Known Member
29/11/16
No, i did not open the caseback. The screw was in when i received the watch but i missed to tighten it

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
No, i did not open the caseback. The screw was in when i received the watch but i missed to tighten it

I see. Normally you don't need to tighten the screw after receiving the watch but I see quite a few threads being posted regarding this screw turning up missing.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
screw from the CG....depending on the case, I could have some...where do you live? If in EU I will ship it for free