• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any reviews on the PAM 616 Carbotech V3 VSF yet?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
@ celestial yeah it appears the meterial feels different on the bezel than on the case, pattern also more subtle on the case compared to the bezel

@ tr573 the rubber strap feels rather comforable, no wear marks. Then again, my wrist is very small so it doesnt fit tight so im not sure if is as comfortable when fully tighten. I do have a spare strap that came with the purchase but havent used yet. Visually, the trap looks very close to Gen (guess since its just rubber)

The ones that with our reps are certainly at a nice level and are comparable to the gen caoutchouc straps (probably like a NWBIG level). I've bought reps locally where the quality of the rubber is definitely of a much lower class than the aforementioned rep straps.So it's not "just rubber".

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Hi all,
Just bought one (First rep...) from Tim, It's a v3 so I'll tell you when I get it.

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Just get the QC pics and the video all looked good, she's gonna be shipped today. Can't wait to get it.

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Got it today... such a beauty. Can’t upload pics from the app...????

Sent from the RWI App

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
I’ve done an unboxing pics. I wear it for a while and make a review( with my poor knowledge) or more an « how I like it or not » .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
After a month wearing the PAM 616, I'm in love with her... Even if it's a 47mm diam it goes perfectly on my 7" wrist. she kept great time through the month. The power reserve is a bit more than 48h so it is acceptable for me. Haven't been for a swim but wear it under the shower no problem at all. The dimension as per Gen, even the weight is off by 1.5 gram.... I was a bit disappointed at the beginning by the noisy rotor, but more I wear it less I can hear the noise. let's see after few months how it goes.
The rubber bracelet is very comfy and quality is awesome.
I bought through Tim aka Fat panda, all went smooth, communication excellent, paid through transferwise, get the watch a week after (I'm living in Spain).
QTLs8.jpg

QTtV3.jpg

QT4ib.jpg

QTrI2.jpg

colorao01

10/3/10
What movement is more realible , P.9000 clone movement (balance wheel @7, gen function) or with 7750 ?

how are the movement safe , P.9000 clone movement (balance wheel @7, gen function)