• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[XF factory] PAM518-519-520-525

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
It does not look like anything was changed from the initial release. I'm certain the flyback does not work and the flyback needle is just fixed at a certain angle to the seconds hand.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
It does not look like anything was changed from the initial release. I'm certain the flyback does not work and the flyback needle is just fixed at a certain angle to the seconds hand.

i thought the same exact thing. Whats the point of redoing these unless the movement was decorated to better resemble the gen. When this model was first released i wanted one badly but not with the movement looking like that.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
i thought the same exact thing. Whats the point of redoing these unless the movement was decorated to better resemble the gen.Â* When this model was first released i wanted one badly but not with the movement looking like that.

I remember commenting on the movement decoration and got scolded for it. :lol: But this being a supposedly new release, the least they could do was to correct this unsightly tell. It's a display caseback for chrissakes.

Reactions: Ruski91