• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6F Pam 320 V2. Is this a super rep? Any review?

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
HI guys,

Been trying to look for a review of the V6F Pam 320 V2 but I can't seem to find any on RWI.

I wanted to ask if this would be considered in the super rep category? I really like this watch and recently sold my KW 312 to buy this one. I was at the TD today and the Gen looks awesome. However it had the cling wrap over it so I couldn't feel it completely. Nonetheless under the boutique lights it was shining really well.

I am trying to find out the obvious flaws in this one compared to the gen and also if the V6F would take gen parts straight up?

What did they improve over the V1?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
The V2 has the 12h gmt hand, one of the best features of the Gen imho. You will have a 312 for everyday AND a GMT hand if you need it to travel.
The V2 can use the gen bracelet if you want to have a 329 instead of the 320. So yes it can take some gen parts. (The ceramica bracelet from a tuttonero V1 can't be fitted for example, so the case/lugs has been modified).

The biggest flaw is the non working power reserve disk, but idk.

hhJm8FDh.jpg

1Z9iuIjh.jpg

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
The V2 has the 12h gmt hand, one of the best features of the Gen imho. You will have a 312 for everyday AND a GMT hand if you need it to travel.
The V2 can use the gen bracelet if you want to have a 329 instead of the 320. So yes it can take some gen parts. (The ceramica bracelet from a tuttonero V1 can't be fitted for example, so the case/lugs has been modified).

The biggest flaw is the non working power reserve disk, but idk.

hhJm8FDh.jpg

1Z9iuIjh.jpg

Thank you so much for your reply...are you happy with the watch? I love the gmt function so thats why I sold my 312. Just wondering if you know how close it gets to the gen other than the power reserve.

Do you know the difference bet V1 and V2?

Very keen to know if this would take gen crystal?

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Yes very happy with it.

The 12h gmt hand is a must for travel or working. On the V1 the Gmt hand was on 24h and it's so boring to use and calculate it.

I suppose it's close as the gen bracelet can be fitted with a perfect sel. For the crystal i dont know for me, it's good enough.

Reactions: greekgod

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Yes very happy with it.

The 12h gmt hand is a must for travel or working. On the V1 the Gmt hand was on 24h and it's so boring to use and calculate it.

I suppose it's close as the gen bracelet can be fitted with a perfect sel. For the crystal i dont know for me, it's good enough.

Thank you again...I am sold!!

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
10Pm, Time for an expresso

v0xzEmeh.jpg

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
No, only a reflection on the polished bezel ;)

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I'd love to put a gen dial hands and crystal on this..but I think it's really difficult to ascertain that at this point of time.

CybNoX

23/5/15
I'd love to put a gen dial hands and crystal on this..but I think it's really difficult to ascertain that at this point of time.

i think both of you are referring to VSF made PAMs :)

I would hunt down a Gen dial and date wheel first. though well made, but inscriptions and lume color tad off

Reactions: greekgod