• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Manual wind rep PAMs with 3 day Power Reserve?

nynogood

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/13
I've seen a couple of versions of the 372 having a claimed 72 hour power reserve.

Are there any other rep PAM models that have the same movement with a 72 hour power reserve?

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
my 425 does about 8 days, but it was tested/regulated by a watchmaker

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
my 425 does about 8 days, but it was tested/regulated by a watchmaker

The power reserve typically exceeds 5 days which is remarkable for a movement supposed to replace one that only has a 3-day power reserve. However the accuracy drastically decreases after 3 days on a full wind. Has your PAM425 maintained accuracy all throughout its 7-8 day operation?

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
The power reserve typically exceeds 5 days which is remarkable for a movement supposed to replace one that only has a 3-day power reserve. However the accuracy drastically decreases after 3 days on a full wind. Has your PAM425 maintained accuracy all throughout its 7-8 day operation?

That's a good observation, my feeling is that it runs a bit faster and gain 5 minutes in a week (used to be more less). Haven't measured precisely as I don't wear it daily.