• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 364 V6F - any info, reviews?

nynogood

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/13
Hey guys,

Apparently the Noob 364 is a super rep but what about the more recent V6F version? Is that a super rep also?

Can't find any info on the V6F version anywhere. ALE's guide has info on just the Noob.

I only know that the V6F version has a more accurate CP than the Noob but what about the rest of the watch?

I tend to like Noob pieces more but if the V6F 364 is better in this case, I'd give that factory a try.

Has anyone compared the two, Noob vs V6F? Please let me know. Thanks.

http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_58&product_id=1940

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Mine with a triple fold technique strap Corrigia like, and with a gen burgundy/red calf strap.

ZTTXEPGh.jpg

9l44Kv6h.jpg

UdWpUruh.jpg

z8PeGMoh.jpg

LS2WNvih.jpg

Datjprhh.jpg

nynogood

26/7/13
V6f last edition

Nice! And your straps are amazing!

Is this better made than the Noob version?

When did you buy it? Was it through a TD or M2M?

I wonder if Toro or Trusty can still find one for me. I'll ask after CNY.

nynogood

26/7/13
Any extra info on the V6F 364 vs the Noob version?

Is the 364 not a desirable model?

Grimlocktime

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/5/13
I don't have any experience with the 364 specifically, but in general the Ti subs from V6F are outstanding. fit and finish is very high quality.

Keyblue

17/4/17
Have the noob 364 and it's a powerhouse. Can't imagine V6F to be worse. Either is fine.
I guess only thing to watch out for is to ignore any suggestions to "upgrade" to the custom clone P9000, and just stick with a solid A7750 movement (With or without decorative plate).
It's closeback anyway, so might as well go with something cheaper + easy to service locally and reliable.