• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blue dial pams

barbs

Looking Around
10/12/17
Hi guys, I am new here and I am particularly happy with the highly detailed reviews and comparisons between reps and gens ! I am a big fan of blue dials and I would really love a PAM super rep with a blue dial. I found very few options on the TDs and did not notice any detailed reviews on those reps. Does anyone have a blue dial rep (recently bought) ? Can you send pics ? and details of the factory, model and version? My ideal buy would be the DUE 729, a quite thin pam that no one seems to have.

Thanks in advance

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
I think you'll need to adress your questions of this nature to a TD. They will be able to tell you what is available.

D

d4m.test

Thank you @Eledhwen. I found it in a TD called hontwatch...in his site "gzwatch.ru" I also found a PAM 688 from vs using a P9001 movement. It also look beautiful and a bit thinner, which I appreciate more. Is it a decent replica ? They all look fine to me... Unfortunately, I could not post the link. Best, Rodrigo

RealMcCoy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Germany
Hi Rodrigo, responding to your older question for the benefit of others: I have the VS PAM 688 and it is truly a beautifully made rep that keeps its time up to superlative chronometer Standards with less than 2sec deviation a day (at least in mine). The rotor is a tad loud and tends to „helicopter“ on sudden wrist movements, but I intend to have that fixed with a drop of oil by a watchmaker sometime soon.

odonreps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/18
I also have a pam 688. I originally bout a "gen" on ebay, had it checked out by a dealer, and was okd. Then when it needed servicing, turns out it was a rep. I returned it and bought a rep. If a dealer, could not tell the difference.... I love the watch and put it on an OEM blue rubber strap.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I also have a pam 688. I originally bout a "gen" on ebay, had it checked out by a dealer, and was okd. Then when it needed servicing, turns out it was a rep. I returned it and bought a rep. If a dealer, could not tell the difference.... I love the watch and put it on an OEM blue rubber strap.

Well, buying on ebay is really risky. I wouldn't buy from there unless I knew the dealer personally. At least you were able to return it. Not even sure they accepted the return because they were sorry, they might have accepted it because "oh no, the customer found out".

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Pam690 zf

037e5a34771978d8c70c85dcab35a790.jpg

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Name the references (if you know them)..

ACFFC2-E2-126-F-4043-A0-E3-64-B8380995-F1.jpg

Reactions: Rufctr2