Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PAM 438 VSF Released with Super Clone P9001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

A 2mm difference should not affect how big the watch feels on the wrist. The watch head itself is lighter than its comparable stainless steel brethren so that makes the watch not feel big on the wrist.
    I see. Ok, I have PAM111 and it wears well, so this one should do well too. Thanks a lot!

Comment

My issue with 438, two days after arrival (TD has replacement in stock):

Comment

Originally posted by Treeboarus View Post
        Alex1976 Ill let you know as soon as it arrives. Comms have gone quiet for now.
        Ok, let us know... Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by VitZan View Post
          My issue with 438, two days after arrival (TD has replacement in stock):

Do you still have the ceramic part that detached from the end link? If you have it, you can remove the bracelet from the watch (recommended so you don't get any adhesive on the watch and the rest of the bracelet), superglue the ceramic to the metal bottom part and viola, fixed.
          Last edited by mysterio; 05-06-19, 06:03.

Comment

Amazing watch and fantastic quality, one of the best reps I have ever seen and touched but just not my type. Realized I need some stainless steel ;-)! Now up for sale in M2M!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Is there somewhere in the forum (I can't find) comparison 438 vsf v2 vs gen?

Comment

Originally posted by newonboard View Post
                Is there somewhere in the forum (I can't find) comparison 438 vsf v2 vs gen?
                No there is none because first, no one did a review, and second, there is no difference between V1, V2 and V3 except for the movement, which only affects the appearance of the movement and function the movement brings to the watch. Everything else (mid-case, dial, crystal, caseback, hands and bracelet) is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

No there is none because first, no one did a review, and second, there is no difference between V1, V2 and V3 except for the movement, which only affects the appearance of the movement and function the movement brings to the watch. Everything else (mid-case, dial, crystal, caseback, hands and bracelet) is the same.
                  why 438 is not on the SUPER NWBiG list? in my opinion, he should be there.

Comment

Because it has not been classified a super rep. Being listed or not in the NWBIG shouldn't affect anybody's purchasing decision either way. As long as you like the watch, then buy it.

Comment

I agree, I own a V2 and I'm very happy with it...

If I had to find a flaw, I'd say the dial cuts for certain numbers are a little too thin... like numbers 11, 10 and 8. In normal light seems to disappear...
                      On the other hand, I never had a GEN in my hands, so I can't really say if it's intended to be gen-like or really a flaw...

Has anyone had checked a GEN? I'd also like to hear if the weight is similar or not...

Comment

Hows the asso strap that comes with the watch for an extra $20-30? Is it worth getting or better giving it a pass and invest in a good strap?

Comment

For that price isn't that bad at all... a good spare strap in case you need it and with rep ceramic clasp as well, so you can buy a good leather bracelet and change it as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X