• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 690 ZF

Jlie3

Horology Curious
26/8/14
Wow awesome, I learn a lot from this forum.. Thank you all for the opinion.. I have small wrist, might as well go for 26/24mm..

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
690ZF owners, how's your crown doing?

Somehow I cannot screw down completely mine - I am feeling very strong resistance and don't wanna break anything. I read about some folks with IWC ZF that had a similar issue and needed the aid of watchsmiths.

irvin

21/9/15
SG

Somehow I cannot screw down completely mine - I am feeling very strong resistance and don't wanna break anything. I read about some folks with IWC ZF that had a similar issue and needed the aid of watchsmiths.

Had an similar issue with my Radiomir 575 , after fiddling around for 15mins I’ve managed to screw the crown back in, what I did was to gently pushed the crown in and wind the crown anti clockwise(opposite of winding it) till there’s a big click(winding resistance released) and then screw the crown back in. Hope it helps.

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11

I saw a 690 just like yours. The tube is a little bit off from the case and when you screw in all the way, the crown still is a bit far from the case. You’ll have to slide the tube a little but inside of the case so the crown is able to ger closer the case. A good watchsmith will do it easily for you. Bit it will not sit flush with the case, it will only get a little better.
This is how it was when fixed (imagine how it was BEFORE!):

62ff1861db2693ce6f09d19b166cb19b.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Had an similar issue with my Radiomir 575 , after fiddling around for 15mins I’ve managed to screw the crown back in, what I did was to gently pushed the crown in and wind the crown anti clockwise(opposite of winding it) till there’s a big click(winding resistance released) and then screw the crown back in. Hope it helps.
thanks mate, you saved me :) now all's fine, wondering if it will ever happen again

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Been interested in this watch since the moment it was announced. Looks like Z factory is the way to go for me.

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
Also looking into this one. The only version still in stock is the SF pam 690 V2 (with sapphire).

I believe this version is just as good as the ZF one.. Who can confirm? :)

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Also looking into this one. The only version still in stock is the SF pam 690 V2 (with sapphire).

I believe this version is just as good as the ZF one.. Who can confirm? :)

6e72f5b2543bb788b7485b6e0823647d.jpg
4b6000c9d9227e837542dc4c753ca8dc.jpg

I have the SF V2 upgraded the crystal with a MProf and mounted on a Wotancraft I love it
I was never a fan of ZF Pam’s and think SF are much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: vcappp