• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Pam 722 - 42mm '50's Luminor with new SS Bracelet Design

stoyania

15/4/16
any insight if one of the factories is working on it or it is just a wishful thinking?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
one year later and the chances of this being repped get slimmer and slimmer...

stoyania

15/4/16
the bracelet is just stunning, really want this watch but at 7k USD I am hoping for a rep at 5-10% of thate price, lol
Repworld any news on watchbus or the other chinese forums?

watchboi

20/6/17
MIA, FL
That's an amazing watch, saw someone the other day wearing it, the bracelet seems so fitting to the Panerai look.

So still no news of a rep, right?

marcsp2675

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/19
seems like so much interest in this rep would make one of the factories do a small run of this.

on watch u seek, some of the manufacturers will make a certain model if there are pre-orders/requests.

Do any of the rep factories ever do stuff like this? Seems like if they did one of the older super reps ...

:: sorry if this is a newbie question that has been asked before ::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
seems like so much interest in this rep would make one of the factories do a small run of this.

on watch u seek, some of the manufacturers will make a certain model if there are pre-orders/requests.

Do any of the rep factories ever do stuff like this? Seems like if they did one of the older super reps ...

:: sorry if this is a newbie question that has been asked before ::

JF did release a limited edition ROO, so maybe if there are enough takers there is a slim chance vsf could produce one.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
There have been cases where a factory did a limited run of a certain watch but it needed to hit a certain number of confrmed buyers (not interested parties). The PAM114 was one of those watches to specify a Panerai rep.

Reactions: marcsp2675

marcsp2675

18/2/19
There have been cases where a factory did a limited run of a certain watch but it needed to hit a certain number of confrmed buyers (not interested parties). The PAM114 was one of those watches to specify a Panerai rep.

funny, I was just looking at a Pam 114. Totally get why they did a run on that one.

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Well, if puretime Angus wants to try and convince VSF to do a one off on this one i’m pretty sure between RWI and RepGeek we’ll get 100 people to put payment down.
i am for one ready with the cash for this!

Reactions: hackkakid

marcsp2675

18/2/19
Well, if puretime Angus wants to try and convince VSF to do a one off on this one i’m pretty sure between RWI and RepGeek we’ll get 100 people to put payment down.

maybe we should organize something. :)

stoyania

15/4/16

any news on the panerai bracelet?
using the cartier santos example as a recent success, hopefully a factory will look into it