• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 382 which model is best to pick

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Wow, a lot of links. Some even for the same watch, which indicates you probably didn't even look at the pictures or read the descriptions. I'd go with the VSF release with the correct P.9000 movement.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

Like you said in your first post, the strap does not matter, so in fact you listed seven links for 4 watches (actually even if you differentiated including straps, you still had a duplicate). ;)
1. SF brown leather
2. VSF brown distressed - same as 7
3. V6F brown distressed - same as 6
4. ZF V4 brown calf - same as 5
5. ZF V4 brown distressed - same as 4
6. V6F gray kevlar - same as 3
7. VSF brown distressed - same as 2

And no, V6F is not the same as VSF. Let's be clear. In terms of factory, yes, KW which became V6F is now VSF + XF. In terms of watches, no, they are not the same. Watches released under the V6F factory naming will invariably be older than their VSF/XF counterparts, if any. For this particular watch for example, the V6F PAM382 was released in August 2016, the VSF PAM382 was released 6 months later in February 2017.

From your two final choices, the first one is the better watch, worth the 20$ difference. :)

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

koko105

12/1/15
Like you said in your first post, the strap does not matter, so in fact you listed seven links for 4 watches (actually even if you differentiated including straps, you still had a duplicate). ;)
1. SF brown leather

And no, V6F is not the same as VSF. Let's be clear. In terms of factory, yes, KW which became V6F is now VSF + XF. In terms of watches, no, they are not the same. Watches released under the V6F factory naming will invariably be older than their VSF/XF counterparts, if any. For this particular watch for example, the V6F PAM382 was released in August 2016, the VSF PAM382 was released 6 months later in February 2017.

From your two final choices, the first one is the better watch, worth the 20$ difference. :)

Hello Mysterio

Can you explain more to us what do you mean by "KW which became V6F is now VSF + XF"

Does this mean KW change its name to V6V and there where some sort of merge of VSF,XF under V6F

Thanks a million

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Hello Mysterio

Can you explain more to us what do you mean by "KW which became V6F is now VSF + XF"

Does this mean KW change its name to V6V and there where some sort of merge of VSF,XF under V6F

Thanks a million

Just go to the Angus Industry Insights section and read up there. I don't want to keep on repeating things that have already been discussed. I don't want to get invited for coffee (also in that thread to explain the context. Hahaha). :)

Philph23

30/9/16
1. SF brown leather

Thanks for straightening that one up mysterio. I have read this before in different threads and posts but it takes a while sinking in with these factories amalgamating together and old versions still be being sold under old factory names along with newer updated versions with the new factory names. But seems easy now with your plain and simple explanation.

Sent from the RWI App

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
Thanks for all insight

Sent from my iPhone using RWI