• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronzo watch thread

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
Superdopefresh
As soon as I saw your bronzo in M2M I contacted Kallen and had him make me a canvas. He even dug out the same piece of material. I asked him to use a piece that had printing on it.
I feel zero guilt ripping off your awsome style and really appreciate you sharing the strapmaker.
I already have another order in with him.
This strap is leather lined and so comfy I forget I’m even wearing a watch.

Amazing. Love it!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Greetings from Spain.
IMG_8219.jpg

manuelluduena

26/5/20
Chile
Superdopefresh
As soon as I saw your bronzo in M2M I contacted Kallen and had him make me a canvas. He even dug out the same piece of material. I asked him to use a piece that had printing on it.
I feel zero guilt ripping off your awsome style and really appreciate you sharing the strapmaker.
I already have another order in with him.
This strap is leather lined and so comfy I forget I’m even wearing a watch.

Where did you find that buckle?

Enviado desde mi VOG-L04 mediante Tapatalk

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Buckle is from Ali exp.
I don’t really recommend it, on the backside you can see the two solder joints holding the sub on.
It looks cheaper in person.
The better one I have from Ali is a more solid piece that looks more machined and not cast. It has a skull cut through it. Feels solid, nice screw/threads.

Hazing also sent me an even better one with the skull and rose. I don’t remember where he got it, but it is now my favourite.

Drepoch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
what's everyone's thoughts on the new 968? Also do we know if any factories are working on a better 382 version? if not.... WHY

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
what's everyone's thoughts on the new 968? Also do we know if any factories are working on a better 382 version? if not.... WHY

Let me answer it one by one. It's an okay rep. No word on a new PAM382. Only the factory knows why.

Reactions: Drepoch

Drepoch

6/6/20
Let me answer it one by one. It's an okay rep. No word on a new PAM382. Only the factory knows why.

excellent, thanks for the info. I have a vsf v2 on the way cant wait to get it. Really wish vsf or someone decides to super clone like an actual 1:1 case

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
excellent, thanks for the info. I have a vsf v2 on the way cant wait to get it. Really wish vsf or someone decides to super clone like an actual 1:1 case

What would qualify as a 1:1 case to you exactly?

Drepoch

6/6/20
What would qualify as a 1:1 case to you exactly?

better bronze/non alloy(i believe I've read all the reps aren't pure bronze, could be wrong). better cg pin, better cg lever, cg shape, correct text size and spacing and markers/pearl. Do you think the v2 is the closest still? I've read alot about how good the KW v3 was. perhaps you can turn light if I'm mistaken or missing on some parts.