• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronzo watch thread

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
bc00d28c144beb0aad5aa4f1badbb87d.jpg
ebb09304e72d2530073c1af9360c1d11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Bit of work to get the new bronze buckle to match in with the bronze on the 382.
Overnight soak in milk did the trick as I didn’t want too much Patina on the Buckle, allowing them to age together.
5a3f2678d6fab06224ed6020cadab065.jpg
82f58d858429f458b57e8303d514fbf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
We should have [another Bronzo] soon if everything with that virus gets sort out.

That would be awesome. That would be freaking fantastic. I love that reference so much that I even tried to find some lower cost reps with no luck.

I heard as of today, all the couriers are up and running. I don't know if that means they're in production never mind actually building watches. But at least it's a step in the right direction. If true.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
That would be awesome. That would be freaking fantastic. I love that reference so much that I even tried to find some lower cost reps with no luck.

I heard as of today, all the couriers are up and running. I don't know if that means they're in production never mind actually building watches. But at least it's a step in the right direction. If true.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

they will release it.
729 and 726 will be first. Then they will rush with new James Bond no time to die omega. They want to release it before the movie hits teathres. I’m wondering if they were able to get gen watch somehow.

today I almost bought 799 for $390 including shipment. I was a few minutes late. I’m not crazy about 977 but I’d buy it anyway. To me it looks too plastic with carbon bezel and baby blue markets and hands. Maybe one day it will grow on me.

id really like to get artikos. If I were you I’d just keep GMT.
I was just thinking about something - Perhaps you could buy 985 with the money you could get for your artikos :)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
they will release it.
729 and 726 will be first. Then they will rush with new James Bond no time to die omega. They want to release it before the movie hits teathres. I’m wondering if they were able to get gen watch somehow.

today I almost bought 799 for $390 including shipment. I was a few minutes late. I’m not crazy about 977 but I’d buy it anyway. To me it looks too plastic with carbon bezel and baby blue markets and hands. Maybe one day it will grow on me.

id really like to get artikos. If I were you I’d just keep GMT.
I was just thinking about something - Perhaps you could buy 985 with the money you could get for your artikos :)

Lol... oh nice. 726? At least they have a few 47s on the horizon. They’re in the middle of a run of these 42mm models and I can feel ignored and neglected. And I’d imagine they do get the gen watches. I can’t imagine that they reproduce a rep without the gen in hand. That’s purely just a guess though. Even if they buy and sell it. During the R and D stage, it has to cost a pretty penny and I can’t imsgine they don’t have a big budget. Just having those cases machined has to be maddening step and a huge investment - that’s why I’d imagine they have to have the gen in hand.

and I like the 799 - I think the 799 looks better than the other submersible models that came out but I know what you mean. Sometimes that how I feel about the 1616 and it being all carbotech. I feel like it looks like a cheap toy watch all in black. Yet another part of me loves the 1616 and that’s where the 799 comes in but I understand what you’re saying. Its interesting you say that though because a lot of the new models have that very... sporty feel. From the 984/985s to the carbotech models to the luminor dues. Even the 726 wouldn’t be near the top of the list for me of models I’d like to see made but I’m just dying for a new 47 that I’d take it and hope to fall in love with it.

And because it's a Bronzo thread...

65ade7891cfea2f53f63d10cf13e76ef.jpg

Last edited: