• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronzo watch thread

chill_tx

28/8/17
I’m looking for a green faced bronzo. If anyone has one they want to let go of, PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I’m looking for a green faced bronzo. If anyone has one they want to let go of, PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Have you checked the Sales section? If I remember correctly there was a Bronzo or two for sale.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
MYI6GXH.jpg
uj88nez.jpg
7Z3OYbw.jpg

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Thanks koko105 - I washed the old patina off using a bronze cleaner, then just let it go naturally. I live 400 meters away from the Mediterranean sea....

Reactions: Rufctr2

Br10_asp

30/4/14
Hi folks, this weekend I have had a real trouble with my bronzo (VSF 382) I noticed while having some beers with Friends that the Crown could be moved a bit as if the screws were not fully screwed so after five or ten minutes I missed the Crown and the screws… after looking for it a couple of minutes I found the Crown and one of the two screws… :-(

Sadly during its travel through the floor of the pub someone may had stomp the Crown and it has now many scratches … not broken but I had my watch in mint condition and want it in that way.

So I need at least one screw… and ideally a new Crown... anybody knows were I could buy those spare parts??? An VSF Crown and two screws?

Thank you for your help

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hi folks, this weekend I have had a real trouble with my bronzo (VSF 382) I noticed while having some beers with Friends that the Crown could be moved a bit as if the screws were not fully screwed so after five or ten minutes I missed the Crown and the screws… after looking for it a couple of minutes I found the Crown and one of the two screws… :-(

Sadly during its travel through the floor of the pub someone may had stomp the Crown and it has now many scratches … not broken but I had my watch in mint condition and want it in that way.

So I need at least one screw… and ideally a new Crown... anybody knows were I could buy those spare parts??? An VSF Crown and two screws?

Thank you for your help

Puretime has been selling part when you buy a watch from them. The only way I have been able to get any parts was when I bought a watch from the same factory. I recently lost the bezel on the Breitling Avenger GMT. When I ordered a Breitling SuperOcean they sold me the bezel I needed.

Br10_asp

30/4/14
Puretime has been selling part when you buy a watch from them. The only way I have been able to get any parts was when I bought a watch from the same factory. I recently lost the bezel on the Breitling Avenger GMT. When I ordered a Breitling SuperOcean they sold me the bezel I needed.

Thank you bro, do you know if Toro could sell spare pieces too? I Will try with Puretime. I am going to sell a couple of watches to get new stuff so buying one would not a be a problem. I want the new 438 all black and maybe some AP so it could be ok for me buying one watch with the spares included in the purchase.

Reactions: GTgamo

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thank you bro, do you know if Toro could sell spare pieces too? I Will try with Puretime. I am going to sell a couple of watches to get new stuff so buying one would not a be a problem. I want the new 438 all black and maybe some AP so it could be ok for me buying one watch with the spares included in the purchase.

I don't know about Toro. I have been buying all my watches from Lucy for the last 2 years. I discovered Puretime's policy on spare parts while reading their website.

comfysofa

Horology Curious
3/3/16
Guys, I need some help. Is this patina or some weird discolouration? I got this PAM 671 ZF factory one from Andrew at trustytime. Is there something wrong with the CG?

pam671.png

2018-06-03_1550.png

Duncan_McCloud

12/2/17
Hey guys. Planning to go to the sea tomorrow and bring my 382 VSF. Do you think it's safe enough to take some easy bath with the watch on ?

Ty