Bronzo watch thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

Let me answer it one by one. It's an okay rep. No word on a new PAM382. Only the factory knows why.
    excellent, thanks for the info. I have a vsf v2 on the way cant wait to get it. Really wish vsf or someone decides to super clone like an actual 1:1 case

Comment

Originally posted by Drepoch View Post

excellent, thanks for the info. I have a vsf v2 on the way cant wait to get it. Really wish vsf or someone decides to super clone like an actual 1:1 case
      What would qualify as a 1:1 case to you exactly?

Comment

382 with canvas and GPF buckle

Enviado desde mi VOG-L04 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

better bronze/non alloy(i believe I've read all the reps aren't pure bronze, could be wrong). better cg pin, better cg lever, cg shape, correct text size and spacing and markers/pearl. Do you think the v2 is the closest still? I've read alot about how good the KW v3 was. perhaps you can turn light if I'm mistaken or missing on some parts.

Comment

what changes would you like to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky28 View Post
              This is what they look like upon delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              It’s very nice, simple and pretty

Comment

tooth paste w/ Finger massage and q-tip rub next up, pure lemon juice for 15-20min

Comment

Comment

un cleaned, toothlaste, pure lemon juice 20 min

Comment

Comment

Hmmm still waiting for vsf 671.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post
                          Hmmm still waiting for vsf 671.
                          Me to

Enviado desde mi VOG-L04 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

[img]*****************.com/cu23oN0.jpg[/img]

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X