• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone purchased a Pam372 Noob?

fheart8

Horology Curious
29/12/16
Not sure if you're interested in anymore recommendations, but you can also check out corrigia, orijinworks, and strapgeek for some awesome straps.

Corrigia
66a32e86162a3e60c8809c482692e830.jpg

Orijin works
6fb33b3ada385788a7db3a5d566f37bf.jpg

Strapgeek
7818e96ac0748fdd2b6ec5b4a976b01a.jpg
wow!!! Beautiful watch!! who was the seller? what model is? and what price do you pay? thanks for your response

hiko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/14
Noob 372 movement is incorrect so looks better with closed case back.

Sent from my X12 using Tapatalk
what is the difference between closed back and open back?
in terms of movement what matters is the ticking of the second hand(in other watches) since the 372 doesnt have a seconds hand, as long as the movement keeps time isnt that enough? sorry if that seem like a dumb question.

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
wow!!! Beautiful watch!! who was the seller? what model is? and what price do you pay? thanks for your response

It's a noob 372. Any TD can get you the same one, so it doesn't matter who you go through. Mine is modded, so it costs a little more than normal.

b.hargrave

Known Member
4/2/16
On noob 372 the rear cover is glass so you can see the movement, but movement looks different from genuine watch.

Sent from my X12 using Tapatalk

fheart8

Horology Curious
29/12/16
It's a noob 372. Any TD can get you the same one, so it doesn't matter who you go through. Mine is modded, so it costs a little more than normal.
what do you modded in your model? and what was the price you pay?

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18

Did you figure it out? I am looking for a noob pam372 but canot seem to find where to find one... All the links mentioned like PureTimes are broken..

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Did you figure it out? I am looking for a noob pam372 but canot seem to find where to find one... All the links mentioned like PureTimes are broken..

Go to the home page and look for the trusted rep dealers section. Any of those guys and girls can get them for you. Each dealer will have their contact details available there.

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
Go to the home page and look for the trusted rep dealers section. Any of those guys and girls can get them for you. Each dealer will have their contact details available there.

Perfect. On it. I am checking the new member area as well as you mentioned on an earlier post.

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
Note: I wrote this post for another tread but pasting it here as well.

So here is an update on Noob Pam372. Unfortunately, Noob is not making PAM372 anymore and none of the TD's seems to have it in stock. The only option seems like M2M sales. The four available options TDs have at the moment are Super Clone, ZF, SF, and KW.

I found one from a member and I am very happy with the M2M purchase.

Here is my first impression of Noob PAM372:

First thing I realized is that the engravings "Luminor Panerai" on the dial don't have that dept I keep seeing on online photos. Genuine ones seem to have that shadow effect because of the engraving depth when you take photos or look at the watch from an angle. On the Noob one, it almost seems to be flat and I cannot really tell if it has a depth or not.

Another thing I found needs getting used to is the plexiglass. It had some very small micro scratches that kind of bothered me but I was able to clean that up in 2 minutes with a Cape Cod cloth. A miracle solution for polishing the case as well as getting rid of micro scratches on the plexiglass.

I also own a Genuine Pam112 and I am extremely happy with it. The 44mm size doesn't bother me at all and it goes well with a weekend casual look as well as business casual work environment. However, Pam372 seems to be on the bigger side of watches. If you are interested in it and never tried one I suggest you start with a replica to test it out and see if you like it on your wrist. My first impression is that 47mm needs getting used to and If I purchased the real thing for $9K I would probably be stressed out a bit since every time I look at the mirror I am trying to figure out if it's too big or not. I never experienced this with my Pam112 (It felt like a perfect fit from thr beginning). I am wearing the Pam372 to work today and it kind of seems a tad too big for the occasion (image below).

So far watch keeps great time, its been only couple of days so far but its as accurate as my genuine Pam112.

Overall based on comments Noob version is the closest to Genuine Pam372 in terms of case shape, dial, colors, and the overall front look. This is what people see on your wrist anyways so the movement being incorrect doesn't bother me. As long as you are not taking it off, handing it to a Panerai expert who knows Pam372 inside out and pretend its a genuine watch this shouldn't be a problem.ou are not taking it off, handing it to a Panerai expert who knows Pam372 nside out and pretend like its a genun watchthis shouldnt be a problem.

UarsR.md.jpg

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Note: I wrote this post for another tread but pasting it here as well.

So here is an update on Noob Pam372. Unfortunately, Noob is not making PAM372 anymore and none of the TD's seems to have it in stock. The only option seems like M2M sales. The four available options TDs have at the moment are Super Clone, ZF, SF, and KW.

I found one from a member and I am very happy with the M2M purchase.

Here is my first impression of Noob PAM372:

First thing I realized is that the engravings "Luminor Panerai" on the dial don't have that dept I keep seeing on online photos. Genuine ones seem to have that shadow effect because of the engraving depth when you take photos or look at the watch from an angle. On the Noob one, it almost seems to be flat and I cannot really tell if it has a depth or not.

Another thing I found needs getting used to is the plexiglass. It had some very small micro scratches that kind of bothered me but I was able to clean that up in 2 minutes with a Cape Cod cloth. A miracle solution for polishing the case as well as getting rid of micro scratches on the plexiglass.

I also own a Genuine Pam112 and I am extremely happy with it. The 44mm size doesn't bother me at all and it goes well with a weekend casual look as well as business casual work environment. However, Pam372 seems to be on the bigger side of watches. If you are interested in it and never tried one I suggest you start with a replica to test it out and see if you like it on your wrist. My first impression is that 47mm needs getting used to and If I purchased the real thing for $9K I would probably be stressed out a bit since every time I look at the mirror I am trying to figure out if it's too big or not. I never experienced this with my Pam112 (It felt like a perfect fit from thr beginning). I am wearing the Pam372 to work today and it kind of seems a tad too big for the occasion (image below).

So far watch keeps great time, its been only couple of days so far but its as accurate as my genuine Pam112.

Overall based on comments Noob version is the closest to Genuine Pam372 in terms of case shape, dial, colors, and the overall front look. This is what people see on your wrist anyways so the movement being incorrect doesn't bother me. As long as you are not taking it off, handing it to a Panerai expert who knows Pam372 inside out and pretend its a genuine watch this shouldn't be a problem.ou are not taking it off, handing it to a Panerai expert who knows Pam372 nside out and pretend like its a genun watchthis shouldnt be a problem.

UarsR.md.jpg

A pleasure passing it to you mate. I went Gen within 6 months of having the Noob - I loved it that much. Enjoy.

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
A pleasure passing it to you mate. I went Gen within 6 months of having the Noob - I loved it that much. Enjoy.

It's definitely growing on me. I still find it big and for sure this watch needs getting used to BUT I just realized I cannot go back to my Pam112 now. That was my favorite watch and after Pam372 it just looks too plain. Pam372 definitely has wrist presence. I actually see myself purchasing the Gen at soem point.