• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lost Radiomir Bar!

markerstone

Renowned Member
17/8/16
Just had one of my L bars pop out today-- where is the best place to source a replacement in CONUS if possible? Would be happy to request a replacement form my TD, but it would shave off some time to source a bit closer to home

Thanks!
Mark
051dd15ff6645104b6ab6f7fab686b87.jpg
cf5a2a9d2fdd324daadff0b2dd7eae64.jpg
f83b943bdb9bb0995e106791fb3c82cf.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Shoot me a PM with your address I have a few extras. I'll throw some in an envelope for you

Reactions: capice

markerstone

Renowned Member
17/8/16
Haha. This is my first Radiomir-- is it a reoccurring issue? I like to swap straps fairly often, and after crawling around under my car it will be a literal pain in the ass.

Visceral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/13
Never had an issue with lug bars going rogue before. Just ensure the screws are in tight every once in a while or right after changing the strap.

psychoyam

Renowned Member
24/6/16
Haha. This is my first Radiomir-- is it a reoccurring issue? I like to swap straps fairly often, and after crawling around under my car it will be a literal pain in the ass.

Not with the bars, but those damn pesky screws are pure evil! My carpet have eaten a couple... and by a couple I mean several! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
Just wore my 288 for the first time today & as I was putting it on the bottom bars separated & it looks like the bar connector is missing. I purchased it from M2M. I'm searching everywhere but the only single set I've come across is PVD. If anyone has a spare set please let me know. I will purchase it. Thanks

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Just wore my 288 for the first time today & as I was putting it on the bottom bars separated & it looks like the bar connector is missing. I purchased it from M2M. I'm searching everywhere but the only single set I've come across is PVD. If anyone has a spare set please let me know. I will purchase it. Thanks

What do you mean bar connector? The piece of metal tube connecting the left and right lug wires? You can use a cut piece of plastic tube from the end of a ballpen refill, like so.

lv9Zo.jpg

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
This is brilliant mysterio. Tried it last night & it worked like a charm. Allowed me to try on several different straps. Thanks again for the great info.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
This is brilliant mysterio. Tried it last night & it worked like a charm. Allowed me to try on several different straps. Thanks again for the great info.

Well, credit really does to Micah (yes, the strap maker). He posted this on Risti as a solution for those who kept on losing the metal collar (because it is such a tiny thing). :)