• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM719 Mike Horn SE

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
anybody here bought the VSF 719 v1 or v2 ? there isn't so much info of this rep. With the v2 and 24h gmt + solid caseback, perhaps it's a super rep.
A lot of people bought the 47 bronzo but why not this one ?

A lot of factors come into play when purchasing reps. The PAM671 has a unique bronze case so for some that would put it over the PAM719. By the way, the gen PAM719 has a 12-hour GMT, not 24-hour.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
YEs sorry, that"s what i wanted to say ! The V1 is 24h gmt but now the v2 is correct with the 12h GMT

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Mike Horn is in Singapore these days and yesterday night panerai gave an event. A great one. He's an awesome guy

Took a wristie with him

he said something interesting: the number 0 watch panerai gives him for the expedition he actually returns it to OP for their museum and he gets serial number 1

Reactions: Therion666

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Mike Horn is in Singapore these days and yesterday night panerai gave an event. A great one. He's an awesome guy

Took a wristie with him

he said something interesting: the number 0 watch panerai gives him for the expedition he actually returns it to OP for their museum and he gets serial number 1

Great story and nice picture. Obviously he's the one wearing the Pole2Pole. :lol: Though I already saw his picture in Risti already wearing the white shirt. :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
another cool story was: the pam719 on display at the event was kindly loaned by a local gentleman since they are apparently long gone sold out. Local gentleman who got then mike Horn to sign the certificate of authenticity yesterday eheheh. nice trade-off I guess.

PS: local gentleman who was hoping they would buff the scratch on the bezel between markers at 1 to 2. But they didn't. The scratch was pretty visible.

PPS: on a seprate note, the PAM682 has an almost flush caseback. really really thin.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Finally, it's time for me to buy this 719 :).
I asked to a lot of TD but it seams this PAM dont really have a big production.

I will update this thread once i will find one with the QC accepted, and then when i will have it in my hands with daylight picts and a small review.

I m sure i m not the only one interested in the Submersible GMT, but without any information/pictures, it's hard to make an idea of this VSF V (?).

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Finally, it's time for me to buy this 719 :).
I asked to a lot of TD but it seams this PAM dont really have a big production.

I will update this thread once i will find one with the QC accepted, and then when i will have it in my hands with daylight picts and a small review.

I m sure i m not the only one interested in the Submersible GMT, but without any information/pictures, it's hard to make an idea of this VSF V (?).

I think I have pictures of the watch. It was a V1 vs V2 comparison but I was just too lazy to post them. :lol:.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I think I have pictures of the watch. It was a V1 vs V2 comparison but I was just too lazy to post them. :lol:.

Dont be so lazy :). If you can find it, i will appreciate to see the dial color.

Im not sure the vsf dial is as dark blue as the gen.

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
I just ordered mine yesterday, from Ryan yesterday https://www.intime03.co/panerai/5411...per-clone.html it looks spot on from the pics but I'm curious of QC once he gets it. To me the lum looks a bit light at 12 and 6 but we'll see.

Has anyone gotten the v2 yet??

Found this one on Ryan's site as well. It's from VSF but the title doesn't include v2. Only where the details of the movement are listed but it too has the 12-hour GMT. Not sure which is more accurate.

https://www.intime03.co/panerai/406...-on-black-rubber-strap-p9001-super-clone.html

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I ordered the last one, i already accepted the QC so i will update the thread when i will have the watch in my hands.

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Eagerly anticipating the update - I have been considering this piece for quite some time - but no real review of the latest offering - unless I missed it..

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Maybe a back open view as well??

Rufctr2 is free to do it if he wants to but not sure what that would that accomplish though. Is there something you're looking for that can't be seen in dealer pictures? The V1 and V2 movement look virtually the same. Case in point (the difference in the brushing is due to the angle at which the light is hitting the movement).
PN719SRU1_14.jpg

PN719SRU_14.jpg

As you can see, physically they look identical (unless you have the A23J version then the movement is obviously different with the balance wheel @6)
PN719RU_13.jpg

But if we're talking about the same P.9000 clone base with the balance wheel @7, they're the same.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The watch has a closed caseback, so what's the point anyway...?