• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 604 ZF Photo shoot

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
I just received my ZF Pam 604 and I have to admit that the quality is awesome....the engravings are deep, the sunburst effect is here, there's nothing to complain about..
if you like the watch , go for it...
it's big watch,looks and wears bigger than your regular radiomir , maybe because of the large dial...

A big thanks to Ken (psychospike) who provided me such a good piece..thanx mate...:)

on to the pics..
feel free to ask any questions you like...:)

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Looks awesome man -- very impressive! This may get me off the fence on this one ...

Isragg16

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/8/09
Really nice bud.

Congrats and thanks for the pics.

swdivad

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/06
Beautiful watch and great shots!

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Congrats Panasol, nice piece, I am convinced now.

this piece need 2XAr ;) , would you mind provide us the lugs measurements ?, is it similar to the other 47mm ? I am having a strap make for it :)

cheers

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Congrats Panasol, nice piece, I am convinced now.

this piece need 2XAr ;) , would you mind provide us the lugs measurements ?, is it similar to the other 47mm ? I am having a strap make for it :)

cheers

I guess it's 27mm but I'll check it later as I've taken it out for it's first walk...;)

???????? ??? ?? HTC One_M8 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Looks like a solid watch. There is something about the lume in the hands that really put me off so I wont buy this one. I'm glad you like it :)

ALTL

Known Member
29/6/13
Congrats, it looks awesome. The dial sunburst, the lime, the hands I love, the case engravings and the size scare me a bit... Still on the fence but it is really beautiful wear it well and thanks for posting pics and comments.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Panasol for this pictorial
It is valid as a review !

We can confirm that rep engravings are really good and nice and the sunburst is there.
Bearing in mind that gen engravings never will be the same (due to hand-made) we can consider them very accurate under the naked eye.
I will include this nice link in PAM GUIDE when I add the PAM 604

Thanks again for the info and pics

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
59596283.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Man that looks so good. I'm rather the 605 but so I'm waiting for that to be released.

Enjoy mate

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Thanks Panasol for this pictorial
It is valid as a review !

We can confirm that rep engravings are really good and nice and the sunburst is there.
Bearing in mind that gen engravings never will be the same (due to hand-made) we can consider them very accurate under the naked eye.
I will include this nice link in PAM GUIDE when I add the PAM 604

Thanks again for the info and pics

thanx for the nice words ALE....

I'll try to take some more pics later...I was on a hurry yesterday ,maybe too excited I would say...:p

This is the weirdest pam I've ever seen..but even though I thought It would be a catch n release , I simply can't let it go....:)

I'll post some more photos later today