• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai Radiomir Chrono for Wempe: 42mm PAM204

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Just arrived from the Pacific Northwest, I think this piece is just gorgeous. So happy I was able to snag it!

Model:
Stainless Steel Case, Black Dial, Black Subdials

Movement:
Hand Wind Lemania Chronograph

Functions:
Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph

Dimensions:
42mm x 11mm

Lxc0Z2Y.jpg

9F1GE3I.jpg

NkLk5ta.jpg

WUApa8c.jpg

hnQKYdB.jpg

UPVknmf.jpg

bekXcIc.jpg

Wvly4K6.jpg

Fv4lPQw.jpg

sZOYzDc.jpg

About this watch:
Panerai Radiomir Chrono wristwatch, limited WEMPE edition of 125 pieces only, reference #PAM 00204. Hand wound mechanical movement OP XVI base Lemania. Polished steel case, diameter 42mm water resistant to 100 meters, polished steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hour markers and numeral 12 & 6 with tachymeter scale outer flange. Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, chronograph. Screw down winding crown. Sapphire crystal see through case back.

On 10th October 2005, Wempe Chronometerwerke celebrated its centenary. The outstanding feature of this anniversary wrist watch, which was created especially for Wempe’s 100th anniversary, is the Caliber 1872, which was built by Nouvelle Lemania, the renowned manufacturer of blank movements for most of high grade watch brands such as Patek Philippe, IWC, etc. Extraordinary accuracy is one this caliber’s most appealing attributes. Eighteen jewels, classic gear coupling, and a balance that vibrates 21,600 times every hour combine to guarantee precise timekeeping. The balance’s frequency enables the watch’s user to stop intervals to the nearest sixth of a second.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Really nice and reliable
Many people would be happy with this size !

Congrats
ALE

BTW: possible and relatively easy to be copied

ssclassa80

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/13
Nice watch! That's a 214 though if I'm not mistaken...
I'm eyeing a 288k....

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Really late reply, but which TD/factory was this one from? Andrew has one of these, but they don't have the lume hour dots, as the gen does. Also, whats your wrist size? Can this fit on a ~6.5 in wrist

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Really late reply, but which TD/factory was this one from? Andrew has one of these, but they don't have the lume hour dots, as the gen does. Also, whats your wrist size? Can this fit on a ~6.5 in wrist

It's not a late reply. 3 months is a late reply. This is a bonafide necropost. Almost 5 years. Wow. :lol:

Inpakuto

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
It's not a late reply. 3 months is a late reply. This is a bonafide necropost. Almost 5 years. Wow. :lol:

hahahahaha yea it's more of a dead reply. who knows, maybe i get lucky and op is still here :p

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
hahahahaha yea it's more of a dead reply. who knows, maybe i get lucky and op is still here :p

You could have checked his profile. :) He last visited 11/13/2015. So it is most likely he is no longer here. Maybe try a PM, that could send him a notification in his email (if he set it up like that).

Inpakuto

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
You could have checked his profile. :) He last visited 11/13/2015. So it is most likely he is no longer here. Maybe try a PM, that could send him a notification in his email (if he set it up like that).

Thank you for the suggestions, i already found the answer to my q's already so no need to contact him anymore. Btw, do u know what happened to the forum a few days ago?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thank you for the suggestions, i already found the answer to my q's already so no need to contact him anymore. Btw, do u know what happened to the forum a few days ago?

It was a DDoS attack. Any more detail is with the higher ups.

Reactions: Inpakuto