• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which is the PAM combo you have chosen today ?**** Please indicate Model & Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/13
243 on Chestnut Leather Strap from my boy BJ.

ydasarym.jpg

ochaves

30/9/09
OK now.
Really simple and Smart. Better than PAM 111 IMHO

ALE

Hi Ale. I really like the PAM112 for it's simplicity, even when it wasn't my fisrt choice (the TD sent this watch instead of the PAM111 I've ordered).

I use this watch as a daily beater. Some times, I really miss the seconds hand, mainly when, due to my work, I need to test some process along the time. In that case, I have to use my cell phone timer, thing I don't like (it's like cheating on my watch)

Anyway, I have only good things to say about this PAM. It keeps time great, the lume is even better tan most of my gens, except for the Luminox :)-)) it's really robust and looks great.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Ale. I really like the PAM112 for it's simplicity, even when it wasn't my fisrt choice (the TD sent this watch instead of the PAM111 I've ordered).

I use this watch as a daily beater. Some times, I really miss the seconds hand, mainly when, due to my work, I need to test some process along the time. In that case, I have to use my cell phone timer, thing I don't like (it's like cheating on my watch)

Anyway, I have only good things to say about this PAM. It keeps time great, the lume is even better tan most of my gens, except for the Luminox :)-)) it's really robust and looks great.

I agree with you
Really nice and simple
ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Joe no problem in promoting your nice straps in this thread.
This information is enriching and interesting.
I like your pics and straps and appreciate your participation. Dont stop please.

But at least conceal a bit and say that watch is and the type of strap. The price would be too

LOL

ALE
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Joe no problem in promoting your nice straps in this thread.
This information is enriching and interesting.
I like your pics and straps and appreciate your participation. Dont stop please.

But at least conceal a bit and say that watch is and the type of strap. The price would be too

LOL

ALE
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

Got ya ALE, but in all honesty the ones I've posted are my personal straps on my personal watches. I also love photography as you can see so any chance to post up a watch pic...I'm in. On the other hand I understand and I will add some info from time to time. This last one is an oil tanned black hide with a natural open box stitch.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
We have nice watches....ahahahah

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
After a long flight, a change of wristwear for a drink in the garden: 201a on a dirk shark. PS: I used to think that those who change their watches several times a day are a little weird, look at me now;)

View attachment 22692

Status
Not open for further replies.