• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} [ PAM CONSULTING TEAM ] - The Powerful Engine of RWI PAM Section

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Chris3007 new PCTeam Member

Please give a warm welcome to @chris3007 as a new consultant member of our RWI PCTeam. I am very glad announcing this deserved nomination

Chris3007 is a longtime member here at RWI and part of our RWI staff. He is a nice guy, very active and helpful member in our PAM Section and always willing to help other members with his great knowledge.

Chris is very interested in movement technique and loves the work with movements. He is also interested in the PAM clone and replica movements like the P.3000 clone and has done an interesting thread about the P.3000 clone.
He is very familiar with all movements used in our PAM replicas and tries always to help all members when they have problems with their watch movements. Chris is also able to service and repair movements
Due to his knowledge about movements and PAM rep and gen watches, along with his passion for this hobby, Chris has deserved this nomination.

I hope that he will actively continue participating in RWI PAM Section in the future and will be a great asset to our PCTeam
Thank you Chris for accepting this nomination and welcome to our PCTeam

I wish him the best in this new job

ALE

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
ALE you couldn't have chosen a better candidate.
Great job Chris, looking forward to see more of your great posts!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
@chris3007 ? What has he done? It's not like it's THAT hard to tear down movements and compare them to pre-existing ones. :p Hahaha I jest of course.

Truthfully, I envy chris for having not only the knowledge (which is by itself a feat) but his willingness to share that knowledge with everyone. That is probably something to put in my bucket list (tear down a movement, putting it back together is another item. Hahaha). Those who are content with superficial aesthetics do not need to read, but those who are even slightly interested what makes our reps tick (literally and figuratively) will find chris' threads such a joy to read.

As with any of @ALE7575 's choices for membership into the team, I whole-heartedly approve. Heck even Chuck approves. :D
images

TheSaintt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/17
Hello, would like to consult about PAM. Looking for nice model high quality of smooth panarei without date. May I be given some suggestions?

Sent from the RWI App

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Try checking ALE's PAM guide, you will find detailed evaluations of almost all PAM reps

TheSaintt

19/5/17
The guide is my best friend. I'm a little bit confused by the quality of the factories regarding the models.

Sent from the RWI App

kilowattore

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
The guide is my best friend. I'm a little bit confused by the quality of the factories regarding the models.

Sent from the RWI App

Could you be more specific? If there's a particular reference you are interested in, feel free to open a thread asking for suggestion.

D

d4m.test

Newbie best TD and factory noob etc for rep Panerai
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

1. Hi eveyone, I'm new here, trying to buy the highest end replica of a Panerai I can. Which dealer has the highest quality replicas available?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Newbie best TD and factory noob etc for rep Panerai
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

There is no single factory that is the best at producing rep Panerai, fortunately. Some models are made by Noob, some by H-Fac, some by Z-fac, V6F, VSF, XF, etc. As for the dealers, any dealer can source most reps, pick a dealer then pick a watch.

1. Hi eveyone, I'm new here, trying to buy the highest end replica of a Panerai I can. Which dealer has the highest quality replicas available?

2. Hello, welcome. As you're new, I would suggest reading the information available in the PAM section to find out what model you would like. There are many "high end" replicas if you care to read. For the dealer question, same as above, any dealer can source most reps, pick a dealer then pick a watch.

jayeshrc

2/8/15
I'm relatively new to the replica world, and after many many hours of searching I finally decided to get the PAM505, but I'm still a little confused which of these two would be a better choice:

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/pa...-brown-asso-strap-p-9000-super-clone-v2.html#
https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=22135

Both seem to say "best", "1:1" and so on, but one is a self proclaimed "super clone v2" and the other describes each part as being very very similar to the gen.
How does a person make a choice between these two?

Also, is it a good choice to ask for the 30% discount by choosing not to have the reship/refund protection if it gets seized by customs (Netherlands)?

Slapfireguy

Looking Around
7/8/12
If anyone needs a hand with anything, Pams or anything else for that matter, I'll try my very best via PMs. ;)

I'm into almost all of the 47mm and up Pams vintage and current and am here to help Ale make this the best damn Panerai reference site it can be.

The irony that this is a replica site is not lost on me, it's quite comical IMO.

Hi

I am looking to purchase my first Rep. My priorities are as a daily wearer. I need reliable time keeping, super lime and accuracy of build. I prefer the see-through case back. My budget is $400.00. Can you suggest some options for me and a Trusted Dealer for Pams. Thank you in advance. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Woody

Sent from the RWI App

Slapfireguy

Looking Around
7/8/12
If anyone needs a hand with anything, Pams or anything else for that matter, I'll try my very best via PMs. ;)

I'm into almost all of the 47mm and up Pams vintage and current and am here to help Ale make this the best damn Panerai reference site it can be.

The irony that this is a replica site is not lost on me, it's quite comical IMO.

Also, if there would be a better suggestion for my wishes other than Pans I am open to those suggestions.

Sent from the RWI App

Aj52

Horology Curious
19/5/18
Hi guys, I’ve just received a PAM 389 from one of our trusted dealers and it looks superb!
I have a quick question for you experts-
This is probably normal and I’ve tried searching but had mixed comments, is it normal for the movement to be slightly noisy when giving it a little shake? Sounds like part of the rotor moving around.
If this is normal, can the noise be reduced by oiling* at all?
thank you!

Last edited:

barrychow

Horology Curious
24/5/18
Hi guys, I’ve just received a PAM 389 from one of our trusted dealers and it looks superb!
I have a quick question for you experts-
This is probably normal and I’ve tried searching but had mixed comments, is it normal for the movement to be slightly noisy when giving it a little shake? Sounds like part of the rotor moving around.
If this is normal, can the noise be reduced by oiling* at all?
thank you!

Hi did you ever find the answer? I am suffering from the same problem at the moment and not sure if all auto pams have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14
Hi did you ever find the answer? I am suffering from the same problem at the moment and not sure if all auto pams have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I’m not sure how active this group is right now but I just ordered 389 from one of our TD’s and in anticipation of receiving the watch I begin to use the search button to try and find out all the information on the 389 I could find. If you go to the search button and put in only 389 and click title only you will get some info. Keep going back all the way to 2015 and you will see member chris3007 who did a beautiful job with tons of pics on just this topic. If you follow his steps you should be able to quiet the roater of you Pam 389.