• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} [ PAM CONSULTING TEAM ] - The Powerful Engine of RWI PAM Section

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Dear friends,

As you can see in this post placed by trailboss:http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=110840 I have been nominated by RWI Staff as PAM MODERATOR in RWI. (If you have some comments about this nomination, please post them in above mentioned trailboss’s thread, and use this thread just for replies about the PAM CONSULTING TEAM. Thanks)

From this new job, I have started arranging and updating appropriately the Sticky Section and now I would like to introduce a new project.

I have set up a PAM CONSULTING TEAM, composed of about 30 members with very good Panerai’s knowledge in several aspects or in general.

This new project consists of having a fixed expert Team to participate with posts in every Evaluation, Modification, Discussion, Comparison and all related to The Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE or to help in RWI PAM Section in general.

Of course, we need also all RWI people not belonging to the TEAM, who is completely free to participate too in the threads above mentioned and your kind opinion will be also very much appreciated, helpful and necessary.
In such a way that we will achieve to get updated the PAM REVIEW-GUIDE by a strong expert opinion of the TEAM and all RWI people in a whole. And we will have always a TEAM of expert members helping to reply the questions asked in the forum.

The TEAM is made up of some honorary (but active) members belonging to the RWI Staff, Trusted Dealers and Watchsmiths and other well-known expert members, as indicated at the end of this post.
Trailboss is nominated as Honorary President of the TEAM (active member just when he wants it)
The Team has been chosen following indications from RWI Staff and some veteran and well-known PAM expert members.
Sure we have not included all PAM expert RWI members. If some member considers himself having valid PAM knowledge to be included in the TEAM, please write it in a post, adding his PAM “curriculum”.

I encourage all current PAM CONSULTING TEAM members to include a post in this introduction Thread indicating their thoughts and ideas about this project and, very important, their knowledge and “abilities” about PANERAI (just “PAM” abilities, please)

Comments, thoughts, new ideas, etc… from all RWI people would be also very much appreciated.

In this way, and with the help of all RWI members, I have the purpose of turning the RWI PAM SECTION into a World Reference of Panerai.

I would like taking this opportunity to say thanks to all TEAM for your nice acceptation and effort to participate in this project, and to RWI Staff for your confidence and support.

Many thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.

ALE

THE PAM CONSULTING TEAM

Honorary PRESIDENT- Trailboss

TEAM Coordinator-Manager - ALE 7575

Honorary members - RWI Staff
- COLDI (confirmed)
- Trksh-bzr (confirmed)
- Bonesey (confirmed)
- hooligan (confirmed)
- co-axial (confirmed)
- Mr.Pap (confirmed)
- frigpig (confirmed)
- sharrkey (confirmed)
- chris3007 (confirmed from Dec 2016)

Special members - Dealers & Watchsmiths
Dealer- Angus Puretime (confirmed)
Dealer- Mark Timeshops (confirmed)
Dealer- Marvellous (confirmed)
Watchsmith- Goin6633 (confirmed)

Consultant Members
- chromed (confirmed)
- Del (confirmed)
- gianton (confirmed)
- justlounging (confirmed)
- kaniel (confirmed)
- karesz501 (confirmed)
- Klockis (confirmed)
- marlin2284 (confirmed)
- PANERA (confirmed)
- PolonusTM (confirmed)
- Spboudart (confirmed)
- mysterio (confirmed from 4 April 2013)
- Grimlocktime (confirmed from 12 April 2014)
- kilowattore (confirmed from 24 Nov 2014)
- Bozz (confirmed from 13 Sept 2015)
- kampachi (confirmed from 13 Sept 2015)

REMOVED MEMBERS from the PCTeam:
- Amuthon (schittlinge) (REMOVED Nov 2012)
- Rwolf (REMOVED 30 April 2013)
- AHX (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- DFH (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- Mambo (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- midasmook (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- Mr.RadioActive (REMOVED Sept 2015)
- PeteM (REMOVED Sept 2015)
Watchsmith- Wiz (REMOVED Sept 2015)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friends,

Well, it is for me a big honour, maybe undeserved, to coordinate such a great TEAM of really PAM experts.

The kind of PAM knowledge I have is already known by all RWI people:

-PAM general knowledge not focused in concrete aspects of the brand
-I have put together the PAM REVIEW-GUIDE of Vendôme Panerai in RWI.
-As an engineer I have experience in materials, finishes and manufacturing processes.
-I have had the ability enough to convince the RWI Staff to be nominated as PAM Moderator.
-And… I almost forget it… I know something about Swan Neck devices.

I hope to be at the same level as the TEAM

Go ahead! Together will be a World Reference of Panerai.

Please don’t forget we all are waiting for your posts…

Regards
ALE

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
There is more info here at RWI than at any AD.
A new thread like this confirms it.
Bravo Ale.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Lol I think ales signature contains more info than an authorized dealer lol

Xtian

Renowned Member
13/4/12
I'm glad I belong in this forum. Truly appreciate Ale's hardwork and dedication same goes with the rest of the team and admin! BIG Thank you!!

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
If anyone needs a hand with anything, Pams or anything else for that matter, I'll try my very best via PMs. ;)

I'm into almost all of the 47mm and up Pams vintage and current and am here to help Ale make this the best damn Panerai reference site it can be.

The irony that this is a replica site is not lost on me, it's quite comical IMO.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
I am glad to be a part of Pam Consulting Team. My experience covers:

- computer sciences
- sanding, polishing and industrial abrasive applications; some reverse engineering skills in this field
- CNC aided processes
- general PAM knowledge

I would be happy to be of any help to our community.

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
Great stuff Ale and i look forward to learning more and adding more to this site..

gianton

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/12/07
Greece
Glad to be part of your project ALE, hope to help as much as possible. Great to keep the PAM scene alive!

goin6633

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/08
Happy to be one of this team for sure !
Never get enough knowledge from here , so these experts can help us more .
And also , will do my very best helping members .
Nice work ALE , and thank you !

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Surprised yet delighted to be asked to be part of the team, thanks Ale. I will help and contribute as much as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PANERA

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/06
Happy to be one of this team
My profession is graphic designer
will do my very best helping members

Thx Ale

the_don_robinson

20/4/12
great idea! Also thanks from me (and probably A LOT of the other members) for you guys dedicating so much time to such an endeavour!

MarkTS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/08
good team. good job. well done.
Thanks

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Happy to be in the team.
I just hope I'll be up to your expectation....

DFH

Known Member
9/12/11
Honored and glad to be a part of this, Ale - thanks so much for your invitation to be a member of this team!

My areas of concentration are:
Panerai company history and evolution
Panerai military timepiece chronology
Historic & vintage models
Custom vintage builds & components

Looking forward to this endeavor, and hope to be of assistance to any/all that need it!

Cheers!

Ed911

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/12/11
EU
Great to have the "PCT" here in RWI. Thank you for your time and work, guys.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
I was very humbled to be invited to join the team so will do my best to help in whatever way I can.

Many people consider my number one preference to be Breitling but my love for Panerai is equal number one! ;)

Well done ALE in getting this set up!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
ALE has indeed gathered a vast cornucopia of Panerai knowledge into one unit here, well done to ALE and his team. I sense many good and great outcomes from this idea. Nothing like this exists on any of the gen Pam fora or even on Panerai's own website so I look forward to seeing the results.