• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ALE-mysterio [ EXCEL TABLE of PAM GUIDE ]-Updated 27th July 2014

SOKN

Known Member
15/7/15
Great work ALE! :)
Perfect for us newbies.

What does it mean if a certain model has the Observation "Inaccurate movement"? How inaccurate is it?
Do we have to reset the time every day, once a week, month?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Great work ALE! :)
Perfect for us newbies.

What does it mean if a certain model has the Observation "Inaccurate movement"? How inaccurate is it?
Do we have to reset the time every day, once a week, month?

Accuracy refers to the replication not the timekeeping. ;)

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
Thank you sir for this awesome guide, compact and informative for quick reference. I found some typos, after the last entry of the Luminor power reserve series, all the 14 entries for the "Luminor GMT" series description have typos reading "Lumior" GMT. Maybe on the next release of the updated guide you may want to fix this.

Thank you again.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thank you sir for this awesome guide, compact and informative for quick reference. I found some typos, after the last entry of the Luminor power reserve series, all the 14 entries for the "Luminor GMT" series description have typos reading "Lumior" GMT. Maybe on the next release of the updated guide you may want to fix this.

Thank you again.

Thanks for the info
Already corrected for the new updating

ALE

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/15
Thanks for the info
Already corrected for the new updating

ALE

Don't even say it man, you are one of the most generous users here providing such amazing data and all your selfless help. The pam section is really massive and the best documented there is anywhere thanks to you.

Best regards.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Don't even say it man, you are one of the most generous users here providing such amazing data and all your selfless help. The pam section is really massive and the best documented there is anywhere thanks to you.

Best regards.

Thanks for your kind words
But RWI PAM Section is made by all members contributing on it and especially the PCTeam members. I'm just conducting

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
You are welcome
Glad to be helpful

ALE

panpol

4/1/16
wow! This is what I was looking for!

Thank you for the excel! Quick to consult and complete! A must have for PAM lovers!

Diceman

Horology Curious
8/1/16
Great work, Thank you so much!
Helpful to choose which Pam I should buy.

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Is this actually updated or is July 2014 correct?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Unfortunately the Excel is not updated
Many work to do it
I'm still working in the update but it is not yet ready

ALE