• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ALE-mysterio [ EXCEL TABLE of PAM GUIDE ]-Updated 27th July 2014

Choi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/14
Thanks. very useful to me.
and appreciate "PAM REVIEW GUIDE", because of you I entered rep.

designerpickups

16/10/13
Excellent work, Ale!

I'm starting to catch the PAM bug w/o even owning one. This table has been very helpful in forcing me to spend weeks on researching (or staring mindlessly in awe) each model.

Thanks!

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
This is hands down the greatest achievement throughout this forum in entire section. My hats off to you sir!:notworthy:

cmaster

6/9/13
This is so useful! Thanks. I've seen my Dr today as I fear I have early-onset PAM-mania caused by a desire to own my first one. There's no cure; just a slow descent into pennilessness with a noticeable swelling in the watchbox area!
I'll be pulling the trigger on my first one shortly and this guide and your excellent thread describing the different models are helping me to make a considered choice.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
This is so useful! Thanks. I've seen my Dr today as I fear I have early-onset PAM-mania caused by a desire to own my first one. There's no cure; just a slow descent into pennilessness with a noticeable swelling in the watchbox area!
I'll be pulling the trigger on my first one shortly and this guide and your excellent thread describing the different models are helping me to make a considered choice.

Glad to be "helpful" (?)
LOL

ALE

rocketdogbert

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/10/13
Uk
Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? All I get is a Mediafire error message when I click the link?
Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It is working well for me
Try to copy paste the link directly in the browser

ALE

rocketdogbert

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/10/13
Uk
Thanks Ale, but no luck doing that, I've tried Firefox on my laptop and Safari on my phone and tablet.
I get the "loading" counter, then it flips to "sorry, file not available, please try later"

John

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I have no idea about the problem
Try Chrome in a computer

ALE

umblackbear359

28/4/15
[MENTION=35350]ALE7575[/MENTION] It would be really nice to get a "Best Available Quality" column to see what reps have a "super rep" level build. I did that on my own with a lot of crtl-f before purchasing my first PAM. I think I'm probably not the only one.

braveme

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/6/15
Amazing work

thank you so much for the statistics!!!